CVS Caremark PBM

BlackCat

Some were under a company plan, some were under a union plan. I was under the impression this was because locals negotiated their terms for healthcare. Even tho it doesn't seem right, it seemed this was negotiated between local and UPS.

What we have now is everyone under a union plan where locals negotiated better benefits with the national. I have no issues with locals getting something more form UPS, but for us to get more from the national when we are all under the same plan with UPS paying the exact same amount in for every person just doesn't sit right.

Your local should have never voted yes.

​You are getting better than what you had, and we are still getting better than what you have. What has changed?

kingOFchester

Your local should have never voted yes.

​You are getting better than what you had, and we are still getting better than what you have. What has changed?

My local voted no.

Once supplements are passed we will be getting more then what those who are already in teamcare receive.
Once supplements are passed we will be getting less then what we currently receive from our UPS plan.

A lot has changed.

Delivered

I didn't take the time to read every post here but I am just wondering what does it matter how much CVS charges retail if your mail order maintenance drugs will be free and the most you will ever pay out of pocket at a brick and mortar pharmacy is $5? I may be mis informed but all the info I have gotten says that.

When Teamcare Trustees increase your co-pays for Rx (which they can at anytime for any reason) It's quite possible you could pay less than your co-pay with retail prices as seen in the photo on the first page.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For how long??? Teamcare Trustees can change anything about your plan at anytime for any reason. Co-pays, deductibles, % of coverage, etc. There is nothing stopping them from dropping a spouse just like UPS Corporate did with management.
That's how it's always been.

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
For how long??? Teamcare Trustees can change anything about your plan at anytime for any reason. Co-pays, deductibles, % of coverage, etc. There is nothing stopping them from dropping a spouse just like UPS Corporate did with management.

Add the fact that the teamsters can now take all of our raises and put them to use for our healthcare, were getting hosed.

Why do people continue to vote on things before they read what their voting on? Sheep

Add the fact that the teamsters can now take all of our raises and put them to use for our healthcare, were getting hosed.

Why do people continue to vote on things before they read what their voting on? Sheep

What about the poor retirees? Atleast we get a raise they can take. Whats next a $1000 bucks a month for retirees? and $500 a month for their spouse?this contract reads like a cell phone bill! Get this plan for $49.95 a month, and when you get your bill, its says $137.99!..WTF

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
Yep. This contract isn't any good for anyone other than ups and the IBT.

They opened the door for part time pkg drivers. WTF is that all about?

stink219

Yep. This contract isn't any good for anyone other than ups and the IBT. They opened the door for part time pkg drivers. WTF is that all about?
It replaces off the street casual drivers. Instead of outside people driving for peak, they will use part time employees. What's bad about that? We just have to wait for it to be ratified for them to start.

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
No they still have the casuals. It says they can only be used for extra work and to cover single day vacations. Why would the company have to create anymore full time pkg jobs for cover drivers when they can just use a part timer. Ask some of the older guys about the company getting the part time workforce in for loading and unloading. They've done just what they wanted. Created so much turnover in the part time ranks that they save millions on healthcare and other things.

stink219

Check your supplement. Here in ENE it's not a part time driver. It's a part time employee that works full time for peak and summer vacations. The time driven will be deducted from their progression. If they use them during non free period, they will add permanent additional drivers.

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
Check your supplement. Here in ENE it's not a part time driver. It's a part time employee that works full time for peak and summer vacations. The time driven will be deducted from their progression. If they use them during non free period, they will add permanent additional drivers.

Language in central supplement
(A) Seniority part-time employees may work as coverage dri- vers as replacements for full-time employees to cover full- time package work as outlined in this section and under the single vacation day option as outlined in Article 16. No cover- age drivers may be used if full-time employees are on layoff in that building. It is understood, in order to make service on packages and in lieu of a supervisor performing bar- gaining unit work, these coverage drivers may be utilized on days where no single day vacations are scheduled after all other options have been exhausted. A log shall be retained of such coverage and furnished to the Local Union and/or steward upon request.
(B) The pay rate for part-time coverage work shall start at $16.10 $18.75. Coverage employees who have worked one full year and worked nine hundred (900) straight time hours in that year or any year following as a coverage employee will be paid $18.45 $19.50. (The parties agree to meet and review the 900 hour provision prior to the end of the second contract year.)

BrownChoice

I am a part time employee and i am a utility driver and i say, bring on the hours!!
it seems beneficial for me because i make 24.55 delivering ground and after 8hours for the day(preload 4-5hours) thats 37$ overtime. If i stayed "part-time" i could make a ton of money and if i didnt want to work any day of my choosing, i can tell company to pound sand.. This crosses my mind a lot nowadays...
still get a pension may not be as good of one as FT, but my stock and 401k will make up for that.

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
I am a part time employee and i am a utility driver and i say, bring on the hours!!
it seems beneficial for me because i make 24.55 delivering ground and after 8hours for the day(preload 4-5hours) thats 37$ overtime. If i stayed "part-time" i could make a ton of money and if i didnt want to work any day of my choosing, i can tell company to pound sand.. This crosses my mind a lot nowadays...
still get a pension may not be as good of one as FT, but my stock and 401k will make up for that.

​So your good then doing the same work for less money?