Cycling

Well!!!
According to me that cycling is one of the best forms of exercise. I am a former racing cyclist and have never been so fit as when I was racing. Its good for respiration and the heart and tones the legs, stomach and facial muscles + you get lots of fresh air. Of course like any exercise you get out of it what you put into it.

I hear jogging, or running from angry parents, on Cuban beaches is a great form of cardio.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Lance Armstrong categorically denied any PED use, repeatedly and forcefully, and sought to destroy the lives or those who suggested his denials were nothing more than PR-based lies. And then he took those lies -- those massive stacks of pathological dishonesty -- and used them as the foundation for building a high-rise personal empire."

No way Lance Armstrong can be truly contrite - ESPN New York

Maybe 'O' can appoint him to his president's council on physical phfitness. Another "white guy" for his circle.

Scuderia

Yeah LA is a jerk, backstabber, and maybe some sort of psychopath, but by far most TdF winners have taken drugs to win the race. I'm sure even the great Eddy Merckx has dabbled in this stuff. Ban them all, or none at all.