D.O.K study sheet

brownboy707

Hello, there is a recent opening in my area that I am interested in but I am aware of the dok memorization..ive been googling and searching through brown cafe endlessly and still have not found the sheet I will have to memorize.could anyone please post and share so I have a better chance at A'cing it before being sent to training and school. Thanks!

brownboy707

I was hoping to take a look at it and start memorizing before I even apply..its just the way I am.being prepared makes me feel confident.plus the xtra study time wont hurt

gman042

Been around the block a few times
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407720159.081564.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407720200.029795.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407720242.547494.jpg
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1407720277.829830.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

brownboy707

Are the key phrases also to be memorized? Seems a lil silly..so far ive memorized the 5 space and visibility rules..also the how and whats below it..is it necessary to recite word by word or can u explain in your own words with the same meaning? Thanks again

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes, you need to know the key phrases as well. Whether you need to know them verbatim or if the key points suffice is up to whomever is auditing you. Your best bet is to be over prepared and commit them to memory.

The ironic part is that while you need to know them to become a driver they are not a condition of your employment.

Resident know-it-all.

Are the key phrases also to be memorized? Seems a lil silly..so far ive memorized the 5 space and visibility rules..also the how and whats below it..is it necessary to recite word by word or can u explain in your own words with the same meaning? Thanks again
Do your best.
To try to memorize it.

Learn one section well,then move on to the next.

brownboy707

I was told by a driver he only had to recite the 10 point commentary and 5 rules of space n visibility? I suppose it all depends on which station you're in

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yes, you need to know the key phrases as well. Whether you need to know them verbatim or if the key points suffice is up to whomever is auditing you. Your best bet is to be over prepared and commit them to memory.

The ironic part is that while you need to know them to become a driver they are not a condition of your employment.

Someone should tell our management staff, they always tell us it's a condition of employment and could lead to discipline..."up to and including termination".