Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
1) Do you have a gym membership?
Yes

2) Do you go?
Yes

3) Before work or after?
Before

4) Do you shower there or go home sweaty & shower @ home?
No shower I'm headed right to work to get sweaty again.

5) If you shower @ the gym, do you wear some kind of shower shoes/sandals to avoid getting athlete's foot?

N/A

6) Is it a national chain, local/regional chain, standalone gym?
Local
7) Do you make use of any extras or just traditional machines/free weights/cardio?
Just free weights. I buy my own belts and bands to work with
8) Is your gym open 24 hours/late hours?
24/7

CanGuy

Complete the following survey....cuz I'm bored and curious, but mostly bored.

1) Do you have a gym membership? yes

2) Do you go? 4-5 days a week

3) Before work or after? after

4) Do you shower there or go home sweaty & shower @ home? home (gym is a 2 minute drive from home)

5) If you shower @ the gym, do you wear some kind of shower shoes/sandals to avoid getting athlete's foot? Nah

6) Is it a national chain, local/regional chain, standalone gym? standalone

7) Do you make use of any extras or just traditional machines/free weights/cardio? SQUATS,BENCH,DEADIES,OVERHEAD PRESS AND ARMS !!!

8) Is your gym open 24 hours/late hours?
5am-10pm

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Planet fitness answers that question right?
Yeah, in my 40s I'm not looking to bodybuild so the un-gym as we can probably call it works for me for now. Looking to strengthen my core, get lean and burn fat.

Already feeling and starting to look better. It will be a long road to get where I want to be. Maybe I'll join a "real gym" after a year at PF.

Brownslave688

Brownslave688

Yeah, in my 40s I'm not looking to bodybuild so the un-gym as we can probably call it works for me for now. Looking to strengthen my core, get lean and burn fat.

Already feeling and starting to look better. It will be a long road to get where I want to be. Maybe I'll join a "real gym" after a year at PF.
"Get lean". "burn fat"

You just named two things that say I want to build muscle.