Daily reminder

Cementups

Box Monkey
When I get in half my load is sitting behind my truck. So guess who gets to load that. Let me save you the effort........it's me.
So what am I thanking a preloader for???

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My loader has sucked since his wife got pregnant. He rushes through loading to get out early and says if he doesn't leave by a certain time he doesn't get to see the wife or kid that day...so I totally get it and don't complain, but load quality is suffering and went fron 0 misloads to 1-3 a day in my truck alone.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
just be lucky that you don't preload your own route to your package car... before going out on the road (FX HD does it for free and i heard FX Express does it but gets paid by the hour for it)

Cementups

Box Monkey
just be lucky that you don't preload your own route to your package car... before going out on the road (FX HD does it for free and i heard FX Express does it but gets paid by the hour for it)

I've been basically doing that. Funny thing is that they take hours to load a few cars and i can have mine loaded in about 30 minutes and set up quite nicely for the rest of my day.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I load my own everyday. Mostly perfect loads & no misloads.

Captain blowby

When I get in half my load is sitting behind my truck. So guess who gets to load that. Let me save you the effort........it's me.
So what am I thanking a preloader for???
Must be rough. Two hours into your day & you've made more than your preloader all morning while you get your beauty rest

snarts

Quick question for drivers. Do you guys care if the hin number is written on the box? I recently found out how much of a waste of time it is and have been simply verifying the adress and placing the package on the shelf.

HardknocksUPSer

Quick question for drivers. Do you guys care if the hin number is written on the box? I recently found out how much of a waste of time it is and have been simply verifying the adress and placing the package on the shelf.
HIN number is worthless. I quit that a long time ago.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I like it on the box but drivers are gonna double check the address anyway...good to have but if you could spend the time you use writing on the box to just put it in better order that would be more worth your time

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've been basically doing that. Funny thing is that they take hours to load a few cars and i can have mine loaded in about 30 minutes and set up quite nicely for the rest of my day.
Ummm....because the packages aren't all sitting in a stack behind the cars when the loaders come in? They can only load as quickly as the flow comes down.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If your sup tells you to write it, work as directed.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Ummm....because the packages aren't all sitting in a stack behind the cars when the loaders come in? They can only load as quickly as the flow comes down.

I was a preloader before I was a driver so i know how it goes. But they basically just dump off the belt behind my car. Not stacked. Just dumped. Pull one package and 10 more fall into the abyss.

PT Car Washer

I was a preloader before I was a driver so i know how it goes. But they basically just dump off the belt behind my car. Not stacked. Just dumped. Pull one package and 10 more fall into the abyss.
In my building the last car on the belt was also the first car that had to leave before anyone else could leave.

Cementups

Box Monkey

I disagree with @HardknocksUPSer and @UpstateNYUPSer on this one. If you are a good enough loader and do it properly and I can trust you to put the right number on the box, I will deliver off those all day long. I will still double check the address to make sure but that's just out of habit.