Dallas Hub

ArcherUTR

Things have been pretty crazy in the DFW over the past 2 years. If I had stayed in Feeders, I would be sitting pretty. Also there has been news posted on Brown Cafe about UPS getting off the rails.

On the other hand I like having normal day hours and not being a fat :censored2:. Also your eyes rolling in the back of your head at the wheel is a pretty damn scary feeling.

Things have been pretty crazy in the DFW over the past 2 years. If I had stayed in Feeders, I would be sitting pretty. Also there has been news posted on Brown Cafe about UPS getting off the rails.

On the other hand I like having normal day hours and not being a fat :censored2:. Also your eyes rolling in the back of your head at the wheel is a pretty damn scary feeling.
A lot of feeders going to retirement now??

ArcherUTR

No, more so I think a new McKinney Tx Center, UPS's preparation for peak season, and possibly UPS getting off of the railroads.

But yes, also, the new contract and retirees.

SafeYARDdog

TO BECOME A FEEDER:
1/ You need to be a full-time (combo or full time package car driver).
2/ Your seniority and your luckiness.
I met 2 new feeders last peak ( 6-12 months in Hub, less than 2 years TCD and full time). They are both under 25.
Working on it and good luck.

TO BECOME A FEEDER:
1/ You need to be a full-time (combo or full time package car driver).
2/ Your seniority and your luckiness.
I met 2 new feeders last peak ( 6-12 months in Hub, less than 2 years TCD and full time). They are both under 25.
Working on it and good luck.
TCDs are moving real fast to full time here at Dallas....