Dallas

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Baba gounj, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Four officers fatally shot during police protest in downtown Dallas

Four officers fatally shot during police protest in downtown Dallas

A massive manhunt is underway for at least two snipers who Police Chief David Brown said ambushed police, striking 10 officers and a civilian from an elevated position. The chief said they are also investigating information that the suspect may have planted a bomb in the downtown area.

“They planned to injure and kill as many law enforcement officers as they could,” Brown said at a news conference.

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Crap happens ... glad I'm not Black or a policeman!

3. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

4. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I think the demonstration provided a diversion so the bad guys could perform their ambush without being noticed 'til it went down. It could've been an anti-bowling demonstration.....it didn't matter which kind.

5. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

People trying to instigate a race war. The only result will be more mistrust and cops will be less likely to police black neighborhoods. It will be like Baltimore and Ferguson all over where the cops will just stay out and let anarchy reign. Then of course the people will whine about needing police protection.

6. Dr.Brown

Dr.Brown Swollen Member

thanks Obama

7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Another blame the police speech , right on cue.

8. rod

rod retired and happy

They might have a legitimate case to blame the police in the Mn. shooting though ---- time will tell.

9. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

Get ready,......no joke.

10. moreluck

Did you see them stand up John Conyers this morning? Reminded me of weekend at Bernies. He was preaching stricter gun control laws. Yeah, the bad guys won't have any guns then. Right?

11. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

NYPD officers speak out against predatory policing. we want the law applied equally not just the poor colored parts of town. part of the problem is policing for profit be it fines, or keeping for profit prisons full.

12. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    not any different than the war on terror which has created more terror

13. rickyb

rickyb Well-Known Member

14. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Obama and Lynch refuse to call Dallas a hate crime.

15. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

...and Trump refuses to call all the police shootings of unarmed blacks radical law enforcement terrorism.

16. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Neither does Obama.

Because it isn't.

17. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Your right. Guess it's just institutional racism. But they don't call it that either.

18. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

This may shock you but I 100% agree with you.

19. moreluck

Each case has to be looked at separately.....nobody should be grouping them.

20. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Mn shooting looks very questionable but as always we don't know all the facts. The Baton Rouge shooting was a lot different but is usually lumped in together with Mn. when mentioned.