Damage claim paid but trashed the item and call tag out..what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonedaddy77

I shipped an item which was received damaged by the receiver. UPS picked up the package and took it to facility for inspection. It was later returned to me. Claim was authorized and check sent out to me. It was not repairable so I trashed it. Now there is a call tag issued to pick up the item. Not sure why it was even returned to me in first place. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Johney

I shipped an item which was received damaged by the receiver. UPS picked up the package and took it to facility for inspection. It was later returned to me. Claim was authorized and check sent out to me. It was not repairable so I trashed it. Now there is a call tag issued to pick up the item. Not sure why it was even returned to me in first place. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
They want what they paid for.....broken and all.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Thanks in advance

Untrash it. They paid for it, they want it.

Simple as that

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Just keep telling the driver "it's not ready". Sooner or later UPS will just give up.

They returned your damaged item and paid the claim. They could have paid you, kept it or trashed it all the same.

barnyard

KTM rider
You should ask UPS directly. This is a forum that is not affiliated with UPS, so we cannot answer to what you should do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.