damaged basket

image.jpg

watdaflock?

Nah, just pointing out what RTS means from a driver's perspective. What I'm confused with in your post is the refused to sign. I'm assuming the sup wanted you to sign discipline based on the loading of a damaged package, in turn your steward put RTS = refused to sign on the warning letter/verbal talk with?

I don't know the exact term of what the paper is tbh. He goes around and says something like "one such and such date you loaded whatever going to whomever and it was damaged."
I never sign those and just tell him "RTS" because theirs zero proof it wasn't already damaged when it got to me.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I don't know the exact term of what the paper is tbh. He goes around and says something like "one such and such date you loaded whatever going to whomever and it was damaged."
I never sign those and just tell him "RTS" because theirs zero proof it wasn't already damaged when it got to me.
Typical UPS management thinking. They have no interest in solving the underlying problem, they only care about assigning blame.