Dana White posts video of FedEx worker throwing packages into truck in NYC

bacha29

does this look like my username or avatar? I mean its still on the same page of the thread we are on. So not only are you one of the dumbest people on the planet but lazy as well.
Call me lazy if you want but you are the guy trying to practice law without a license and so dumb that you actually believe that it matters. If you want to decide such matters go to law school, become a judge. Obviously you're no longer slinging cardboard for UPS or you wouldn't have time for this so you should have plenty of time to launch a new career.

Brown Down

Call me lazy if you want but you are the guy trying to practice law without a license and so dumb that you actually believe that it matters. If you want to decide such matters go to law school, become a judge. Obviously you're no longer slinging cardboard for UPS or you wouldn't have time for this so you should have plenty of time to launch a new career.
you literally said I was the one that posted it. Clearly I wasn't. And I ever once have I tried to practice law. I asked actual LAWYERS i know personally. You are beyond moronic. Maybe they can give you a brain implant to help. And Ps its called a day off buddy. Some of us don't have to work everyday of the week to live.

Brown Down

At this point all you are doing is grasping at straws because you know you are completely wrong. You are doing nothing but making yourself look like a complete idiot. My daughter used to do the same thing. She grew out of it by 7.

bacha29

you literally said I was the one that posted it. Clearly I wasn't. And I ever once have I tried to practice law. I asked actual LAWYERS i know personally. You are beyond moronic. Maybe they can give you a brain implant to help. And Ps its called a day off buddy. Some of us don't have to work everyday of the week to live.
A cardboard slinger trying to claim that a person is not entitled to due process. So you asked lawyers? Big deal but do they or do they not hold New York state law licenses? By the sound of things they don't but for some stupid reason you think that doesn't matter. Talk about being stupid. Do you actually believe a New York state court of law would allow a lawyer not licensed in New York to argue a New York state case? Yes or No?
If you want to practice IN the state you have to be licensed BY the state and to do that you have to take the state's bar exam.
Now go back to lumping your boxes and let New York's justice system do it's job.

Brown Down

A cardboard slinger trying to claim that a person is not entitled to due process. So you asked lawyers? Big deal but do they or do they not hold New York state law licenses? By the sound of things they don't but for some stupid reason you think that doesn't matter. Talk about being stupid. Do you actually believe a New York state court of law would allow a lawyer not licensed in New York to argue a New York state case? Yes or No?
If you want to practice IN the state you have to be licensed BY the state and to do that you have to take the state's bar exam.
Now go back to lumping your boxes and let New York's justice system do it's job.
Now you are gonna add words to things i didn't say? When did i say he couldn't ask? I said it won't go anywhere. Why? because i asked. Its called research. but hey you have to have intelligence for that and clearly you don't. And you don't have to have a liscence to UNDERSTAND laws. God you are beyond an idiot.

bacha29

I'm done responding to you. I swear my IQ has dropped just dealing with your :censored2:
You don't need much of an IQ to carry boxes around. That much is widely accepted Just because you asked a couple of lawyers does not automatically decide whether or not a case exists. That's up to judge to decide when presented a case. Simply asking for the opinion of a couple of lawyers especially if they are not licensed to practice in the state where the case would be heard and the specifics of the case are not yet fully established is just flat out too small of a sampling to conclude anything. Anybody with half a brain should be able to understand that especially an intellectually gifted person such as yourself.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You don't need much of an IQ to carry boxes around. That much is widely accepted Just because you asked a couple of lawyers does not automatically decide whether or not a case exists. That's up to judge to decide when presented a case. Simply asking for the opinion of a couple of lawyers especially if they are not licensed to practice in the state where the case would be heard and the specifics of the case are not yet fully established is just flat out too small of a sampling to conclude anything. Anybody with half a brain should be able to understand that especially an intellectually gifted person such as yourself.
Nineteen pages of bacha acting as though a simple legal concept needs complicated super double deluxe triple 4-D advanced PhD analysis.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
‘’In summary, Dana White's decision to share the video suggests that he values accountability and expects a certain level of care and responsibility from those entrusted with delivering packages to customers.”

Brown Down

‘’In summary, Dana White's decision to share the video suggests that he values accountability and expects a certain level of care and responsibility from those entrusted with delivering packages to customers.”
Unless you're a licensed New York attorney that agrees with bacha your opinion doesn't matter on here

bacha29

Unless you're a licensed New York attorney that agrees with bacha your opinion doesn't matter on here
Let's try this another way.
1. You don't practice medicine in New York on a Nevada license.
2. You don't sell alcohol in New York on a Nevada liquor license.
3. You don't practice veterinary medicine in New York on a Nevada veterinary license.
4. You don't fill pharmacy prescriptions in New York on a Nevada pharmacists license.
5. You don't teach school in New York on a Nevada teacher's license.
6. You don't embalm bodies in New York on a Nevada mortician's license.
7. You don't practice dentistry in New York on a Nevada dentist's license.
8. And you don't practice law in New York on a Nevada law license.

Now whether or not this Nevada lawyer's interpretation of the law is right or wrong doesn't matter and he may very well be right. But states are very strict and take great pride when it comes to their professional licensing standards. If you want to be a professional practitioner in their state they don't care what you've done in another state. You will meet that state's high standards when it comes to education, experience, qualifications, proven proficiency and testing especially in a state like New York. If you fail to prove yourself worthy of a license by that state....then try someplace else.

Brown Down

3. You don't practice veterinary medicine in New York on a Nevada veterinary license.
4. You don't fill pharmacy prescriptions in New York on a Nevada pharmacists license.

Now whether or not this Nevada lawyer's interpretation of the law is right or wrong doesn't matter and he may very well be right. But states are very strict and take great pride when it comes to their professional licensing standards. If you want to be a professional practitioner in their state they don't care what you've done in another state. You will meet that state's high standards when it comes to education, experience, qualifications, proven proficiency and testing especially in a state like New York. If you fail to prove yourself worthy of a license by that state....then try someplace else.
You have been told numerous times why you are wrong by a multitude of people. You are beyond an idiot who has no idea about laws nor how they work. Now go away maroon.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I like how you keep pointing out that your opinion about this situation is meaningless because you're not a lawyer.

We're all agreeing that your opinion is meaningless and yet you keep rambling.

Funny stuff.

34d5fdf366926927cbfd89019ec78eec.gif