Dating a fellow UPS driver..

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
getting back to the original poster, you never did mention if you were married. that would make a big difference. your ex would/could take a lot of the joy out of any relationship you might gain.

something else, i have a lot of good friends in my career at ups, never thought about sleeping with any of them. have watch others cross that line, and got hurt, or like has been mentioned, watched a great working environment become very tense at best, if not just down right hostile.

but then you were just posting about starting up with conversations etc.

think twice or more, cause once its done, you cant fix stupid.

same goes with customers. seen many drivers have to switch routes to get away from a bad mistake after/during work.

d

Johney

Never fish off the company pier or don't get your "kitty-cat" where you get your paycheck, they both never seem to work out.

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
Thats okay. My wife was married to a UPS manager. When that didn't work out, she went looking for a UPS hourly, and came up with me. We enjoy the dividends off his stock that she got in the divorce.

That's way to close to home! IMO!!! Love can be a beautiful thing.​ BUT, can you really handle waking up with her, going to work with her, going home with her, and going to bed with her? Just to do it ALL over again.

laffter

That's way to close to home! IMO!!! Love can be a beautiful thing.​ BUT, can you really handle waking up with her, going to work with her, going home with her, and going to bed with her? Just to do it ALL over again.

I've been with my partner for about seven years. I haven't spent a day without her. For 5 years, while I was self employed, I pretty much "worked" with her. If you can't be with somebody like that, then maybe you haven't found the right person to spend your life with. Maybe you never will.

laffter

I recently found out one of our drivers/preloaders married ... some guy who I think was a driver sup. I say was, because I haven't seen him since last peak. I assume he quit.