Have you dated a co-worker while at UPS?

• Total voters

Cementups

Box Monkey
A "10" in the hub is like a 6-7 outside. Funny how revered they are in what amounts to a mens prison, though. ;)

That's true. Everytime a female gets hired in the hub, all the guys try to hit on her.

In marketing, that is know as time and place utility.

They are relative proximity hot. Throw a 7 in with a bunch of 4s and they appear to be 10s but if you take that same 7 and throw her into a group of 10s she becomes a 4.

rp3

One unwritten rule is that you can only go on dates at D Q

Haven't been on in a while. What happened to the kid taking that girl to dq?
Surely he got fired. Lol

Nimnim

The Nim
You ever take her up to the mezzanine after the sort goes down

That guardrail is the perfect height

Nope, can't say that I have. When the sort is down and we're both done with our work it's off to the car. If there wasn't a sort after and there were no cameras I can't say I wouldn't consider, but it would probably be shot down anyways. >.>

herbigharo32

I slept with a supervisor several times. We mostly did it because of being between relationships and quite lonely. However, I still got wrote up for being 1 minute late just like everyone else after peak one year so fair is always fair games ... LOL This was quite some time ago and she transferred to another hub recently. Now that we both are in relationships, we speak only occasionally via texting. Admittedly, there was always a certain attraction of being able to say "Lovely lady, being boss always has its perks!".