Day 1 of unpaid vacation

upschuck

Ouch, goes to show everyone that you should work according to the methods, and let management explain in grievance hearing why they want you to work the other way. It also puts it on record that they want you to work that way. I bet, however, that it would never go that far.

IlllIIllIIlllIllIIIlIlIlI

I remember my first day driving as an air driver, my sup told me I could sheet packages before the commit time and then deliver them after. A year ago or so they started giving people unpaid vacations for that. I wasn't lucky enough to get one.

BrownTexas

Business signed before all packages were scanned. Then left. Stop complete got accidentally pressed. Scanned remaining packages and put POS instead of getting a second signature.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So, a sup told you to enter "Pos" in the signature field? Has this sup told others this as well? If so, you have a nice case for an attorney.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We once had a sup who was telling new drivers that they didn't have to get signatures, they could just write "on file" because ups had all our customers signatures on file. He no longer works here.