day after Thanksgiving

PT Car Washer

Air driver don't get the double time either. Normal day of work for them. Was in the office when an air driver wants to call in that day, but didn't want to lie to them and tell them they're sick, told them you don't have to give a reason why you're not coming into work, just that you won't be there.
Have seen air drivers loose there driving jobs for pulling that. Forced back into the building.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
EZ money. Easiest money youll make all year. I don't think your going to have to rest up after that gravy and mashed potatoes day. I just don't get people really.

Next day and second day only......they count 3day as ground

We don't deliver 3DS here on the day after Thanksgiving.

We don't deliver 3ds on that day. Here we get double time, and since that got in the contract, they don't have to force anyone to drive. Get plenty of drivers, the bad part is if you're put on call.
Please don't correct nancy. Nancy's having a bad day because I 867-5309ed her.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Air driver don't get the double time either. Normal day of work for them. Was in the office when an air driver wants to call in that day, but didn't want to lie to them and tell them they're sick, told them you don't have to give a reason why you're not coming into work, just that you won't be there.
Air drivers get straight time, HOWEVER, at least in NE, they aren't required to punch for the next scheduled work day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Tried that one time. Won't be there today. Click. Was threatened with my job for over a week. I'll just say I'm sick from now on.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Double time here. I used to always work it. It is some easy money. Im too far gone to be forced, and I wont be volunteering. Taxes take most anyway.

upschuck

Tried that one time. Won't be there today. Click. Was threatened with my job for over a week. I'll just say I'm sick from now on.

What did they threaten you with? We get 6 in 6 and they can't say a thing to you unless you go over that. A lot of people will call in instead of using their option days, since they never seem to approve those days.

By the way, when I was telling her that, a sup was in the room, and didn't say a word, and the OMS agreed with me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What did they threaten you with? We get 6 in 6 and they can't say a thing to you unless you go over that. A lot of people will call in instead of using their option days, since they never seem to approve those days.

By the way, when I was telling her that, a sup was in the room, and didn't say a word, and the OMS agreed with me.

Pulled me in the office with 3 separate stewards. Said brownslave called in last Friday but didn't give us any reason at all. They all three said the same thing. Does he have an attendance problem? No ok well you can fire him I guess and we will just get him back pay.

upschuck

Pulled me in the office with 3 separate stewards. Said brownslave called in last Friday but didn't give us any reason at all. They all three said the same thing. Does he have an attendance problem? No ok well you can fire him I guess and we will just get him back pay.

Sounds like harassment.