Days To Scratch?

billerz

There are 3 busineses that regularly ship out atleast a pallet or more of stuff. Friday i had a crap load of smalls which jacked the number up. But i did not get deliveries done before pickups, truck got bricked and it got difficult.

Ive done routes like that, what I did was move the remaining deliveries around so all four shelves were even, or moved them all to the top shelves. Then bricked out the middle shelves, floor, then top shelves. You can go back through with smaller boxes and fill in the gaps if you have any. Then I saved the rdr and rdl sections for my last heavy pickups. If you still need room, start bricking out the middle where you started on the shelves and work your way down to the back of the truck. I've fit about 1100 boxes in a p1000 during peak last year. Truck was full as :censored2: but I still had room to get in the bulkhead for deliveries.

Also most days I had 30 or 40 deliveries left when I had to break mostly resis. That particular route normally picks up about 450 during the year.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I think in order to qualify you need to be scratching the last 5 days, but to be honest I think you just need to show improvement and the center manager and DM are confident you can do the job

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Every signature stop hit #7 office. You get a few seconds more. For going to the "office " Told this by Orion set up
Just like if you have an apt on the second floor put in 2 on the floor and you get a few extra seconds... I really doubt it... It had been discussed that the over 70 extra time went away so I think it all is bogus

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Just like if you have an apt on the second floor put in 2 on the floor and you get a few extra seconds... I really doubt it... It had been discussed that the over 70 extra time went away so I think it all is bogus

I get the time for over 70. Also I have all sig releasees for all of my businesses. Sdn drop and go

MC0493

That is my main goal going forward. Stay safe, follow the methods and try to improve and/or get in at decent times. I've heard from others in the building that this route goes up to 140 stops plus pickups.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
That is my main goal going forward. Stay safe, follow the methods and try to improve and/or get in at decent times. I've heard from others in the building that this route goes up to 140 stops plus pickups.

Do it their way. Take your lunch between 3rd a 5th hr (best dispatch tool you have) follow the methods. You make dough. They can't disipline you

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I know some drivers were gaming the system with over 70's....with how obsessed ups is with the production numbers I think they couldn't risk having someone getting an extra "free" minute...lol..it use to be that the fastest drivers were 1-2 bonus...the regular speed drivers were a few minutes either way and the slugs were 45 out. Now the fastest guys are -15 to +15 the regular speed guys are out 45 minutes and the slugs are at 2+ over.... All this change in the last 10 years or so... So routes lost 2 hours because of a auto door opener and going to diad from paper(how many years after the fact??) keep drinking the coolaid suckers... We have only received a small amount of technology and have lost a large amount of time...and there is no scam associated with this??? They will say and do anything to get grown fing men and women to run like donkeys and packmules.. Including bogus production numbers... I'm sorry it's true.