Days To Scratch?

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I know some drivers were gaming the system with over 70's....with how obsessed ups is with the production numbers I think they couldn't risk having someone getting an extra "free" minute...lol..it use to be that the fastest drivers were 1-2 bonus...the regular speed drivers were a few minutes either way and the slugs were 45 out. Now the fastest guys are -15 to +15 the regular speed guys are out 45 minutes and the slugs are at 2+ over.... All this change in the last 10 years or so... So routes lost 2 hours because of a auto door opener and going to diad from paper(how many years after the fact??) keep drinking the coolaid suckers... We have only received a small amount of technology and have lost a large amount of time...and there is no scam associated with this??? They will say and do anything to get grown fing men and women to run like donkeys and packmules.. Including bogus production numbers... I'm sorry it's true.
I have heard of people getting walked for falsifying over 70s

barnyard

KTM rider
I think some of the numbers depend on whether or not your center is a bonus center.

My center is not. We get extra time for over 70s and for picking up NDA.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hmm...what's that have to do with anything ...it's called a picture I found it on internet.,
Did you see the one with the FedEx guy with his backdoor open and the people are filming him and trying to catch up to tell him to shut the door... Looks like they are out in some open country... Car finally stops mr. fedex and tells him he lost packages...looks like he's going to have a heart attack and I doubt he went back for any of the packages... As a delivery guy it was hard to see the video and even though it was fedex I still felt sorry for him.. Lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I think some of the numbers depend on whether or not your center is a bonus center.

My center is not. We get extra time for over 70s and for picking up NDA.
The problem is even if they started to make them right we are so balls deep with deception and lies that the adjustment could cost them many millions... I say this because we have had routes gain on time studies in the past and they have found " excuses" to go back to the old times...this has happen multiple times. Just think... You gain an hour and want to get on the 9.5 list and you now have them by the balls they have to find a home for that hour worth if stops... If you are an hour over they can use you as the excuse.... They have this all figured out players....that's why they take all of this so serious...most of us are going fast enough and efficient enough but if we all made scratch that is so many more routes put in...all an illusion.

MrWon

I'd almost bet the trainee is following Oh Ryan, & that can't be good while training. Having deliveries sprinkled in with pickups on a heavy business route is so dumb & very confusing for someone training. Happens on my route a lot. In fact they tried to train 2 people on mine recently, both of which failed miserably, & I believe Oh Ryan was the main culprit. Since I've been doing my route for awhile now, I know how to either A. Run it my way from RDO or 2. Run Oh Ryan/my way from ODO which I started doing a couple weeks back to see if it'd decrease my stop count some.

My advice, switch from ODO to RDO, & I'm with the other drivers on here. Talk to the bid driver of this training route & get input on the best way to run it, & get to know veteran drivers in your hub/center. Much more knowledgeable about delivering than management.

3 letters RDO. In Orion odo mode you pass 3 stops to make 1 and pass 3 more to make the next. I don't see how they think it saves miles running Orion. Maybe if i hit the 3 stops i was passing every time it would be good.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
3 letters RDO. In Orion odo mode you pass 3 stops to make 1 and pass 3 more to make the next. I don't see how they think it saves miles running Orion. Maybe if i hit the 3 stops i was passing every time it would be good.
@MrWon as long as they are on the same street name , regardless if east , west, etc , it will not effect your Orion percentage. Hope this helps...

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny

Its about you training the system. Who cares wave as you go by. You get paid to follow it

MrWon

@MrWon as long as they are on the same street name , regardless if east , west, etc , it will not effect your Orion percentage. Hope this helps...

No they are not typically on the same street. I pass 3 stops on an intersecting street to get to the next stop, but being cold on an area you wouldn't notice the problem . Orion trace is a joke.