DC Navy Yard

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It sounds bad. At least 10 shot so the death count will probably rise. My prayers are with the victims.

My prayers are for america, who continually have to be held hostage by gun owners and their self righteous beliefs.

Workplace shootings continue to take the lives of innocent persons and the NRA and its supporters still fight for the right to own more the kinds of dangerous weapons that lead to these kinds of shootings.

Way to go gun owners. Its a proud day for all of you.

Peace

TOS

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As of now, 8 dead. Not sure if that includes shooter who is dead. Possibly more shooters. The Navy Yard is a big place with a lot of old buildings, some newer, pretty close together. Lots of places to hide.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Probably not a legal gun owner...................jus saying.
A no gun zone attack. Imagine that.
Sad for the families. Prayers to all.
It has nothing to do with gun ownership. If we didnt have them, he still would.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My prayers are for america, who continually have to be held hostage by gun owners and their self righteous beliefs.

Workplace shootings continue to take the lives of innocent persons and the NRA and its supporters still fight for the right to own more the kinds of dangerous weapons that lead to these kinds of shootings.

Peace

TOS

Such poor taste you have .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Probably not a legal gun owner...................jus saying.
A no gun zone attack. Imagine that.
Sad for the families. Prayers to all.
It has nothing to do with gun ownership. If we didnt have them, he still would.

Any idiot in texas can possess a gun, thats where he's from and despite his run in's with the law, he could still possess a weapon. Thats what gun supporters want this country to be turned into. NUTS with guns. Ticking time bombs just waiting to kill innocent persons with the beloved guns.

Unfortunately, our military is responsible for creating these monsters. OF all the mass shootings in this country since the tower sniper, most of them had US military experience.

Allowing these monsters to own guns will ultimately end up taking the lives of countless other americans just going to work and minding their own business. AS I have said before, A gun owner is just a coward hiding behind a piece of steel to make up for a lack of self esteem.

A proud day indeed for military style assault rifle supporters. ill repeat myself, I pray for america and the lives ultimately to be lost to another gun owner when he loses his mind "AFTER" he possesses an assault rifle.

Peace

TOS

island1fox

Peace

TOS

TOS,

Typical idiotic Liberal reaction.

Sober should be ashamed and we should take all his legally owned guns away. Problem solved!!
Lets not look at why a man had high security access after being involved in at least two illegal shooting incidents in at least two different states.

Of course the liberal press has already made the excuse that the dirtbag suffers from PTSD.
When was that diagnosed? Where did he serve in combat ?:sick:

texan

This is very sad and the below is no editorial, just some back ground:

After leaving the reserves, Alexis worked as a waiter and delivery driver at the Happy Bowl Thai restaurant in
White Settlement, a suburb of Fort Worth, according to Afton Bradley, a former co-worker, quoted by the Associated Press.

Having travelled to Thailand, Alexis learned some Thai and could speak to Thai customers in their native language.

"He was a very nice person," Bradley said in a phone interview. "It kind of blows my mind away.
I wouldn't think anything bad at all."

A former acquaintance, Oui Suthametewakul, said Alexis lived with him and his wife from August 2012 to May 2013
in Fort Worth, but that they had to part ways because he was not paying his bills.

Alexis was a "nice guy," Suthametewakul said, though he sometimes carried a gun and would frequently complain
about being the victim of discrimination.

Suthametewakul said Alexis had converted to Buddhism and prayed at a local Buddhist temple.

Ty Thairintr, a congregant at Wat Budsaya, a temple in Fort Worth, told the AP: "We are all shocked.
We are nonviolent. Aaron was a very good practitioner of Buddhism. He could chant better than
even some of the Thai congregants."

Thairintr said that Alexis told him and others at the temple that he had taken a job as a contractor and he
indicated to them he was going to go to Virginia.

He last saw Alexis five weeks ago. "He was a very devoted Buddhist. There was no tell-tale sign of this
behaviour," Thairintr said.
Washington navy yard gunman Aaron Alexis was Hewlett-Packard subcontractor | World news | theguardian.com

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
The argument for taking away guns from law abiding people, or limiting access to certain kinds, or limiting ammo is so infantile.
Possibly if the prosecutor had charged him when he shot out tires in an angry blackout, this could have been stopped.

Many things are at fault here, a whole bunch of people who didn't do their job correctly, looks like to me.

How does a man walk unfettered carrying an AR15,a shotgun, and a handgun, into a gunfree zone?

And what would the outcome be, if any one of these employees at the Naval Yard had a side arm? They are there to protect their country and cannot protect themselves. Remind me, who made the law of not having weapons on military bases?

Returntosender

The argument for taking away guns from law abiding people, or limiting access to certain kinds, or limiting ammo is so infantile.
Possibly if the prosecutor had charged him when he shot out tires in an angry blackout, this could have been stopped.

Many things are at fault here, a whole bunch of people who didn't do their job correctly, looks like to me.

How does a man walk unfettered carrying an AR15,a shotgun, and a handgun, into a gunfree zone?
Bring the AR in pieces upper and lower reciever in bag. Assemble somewhere in the building. He was said to be wearing a BDU, the right patches and a MP ID arm sleeve easily could be mistaken as MP. Could have a similar plan of attack like the guy in Norway wear police uniform start shooting. People start running to him he gives instructions like a LEO than started shooting again.

UPS Lifer

Crazy people who do things like this are also cowards. No gun zones or places least likely to have law abiding citizens with guns, are always having murders and mass murders. Most susceptible places to experience gun violence, places such as "gun free zones", schools with innocent children, places of worship, Chicago, etc.

When do you every see these cockroaches entering a police station to mass murder people?

Unfortunately there is good & evil in the world, and the good need to be able to protect themselves and others.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
toonertoo

You can blame Clinton who banned private firearms from base for military personnel .
Since it is federal property, even off-duty local cops are prohibited from bringing their weapons on base. So we have a perimeter guarded by contractor rent a cops, retirees, and wannabes. Once past them its a target rich environment.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bring the AR in pieces upper and lower reciever in bag. Assemble somewhere in the building. He was said to be wearing a BDU, the right patches and a MP ID arm sleeve easily could be mistaken as MP. Could have a similar plan of attack like the guy in Norway wear police uniform start shooting. People start running to him he gives instructions like a LEO than started shooting again.
One of the weapons was a pistol he took off a dead guard. He was able to bypass any search with a CAC pass . Access to controlled areas and no search.
(

moreluck

golden ticket member
Screen-shot-2013-09-17-at-10.13.50-AM.png