DC Navy Yard

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey tos & rr , I own guns thus I'm crazy however I passed the 33 steps that my state requires for me to have a license to carry .
Now according to both of you , I will soon go on a wild killing spree.
Thus I need your help , can you highlight some rich target zones for me ?
I'm looking for someplace that already hasn't been used . I will post later all the weapons that I will be using , so you can be the firsts to contact the MSM and add more unfounded conclusions to their madness .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Maybe the "gun free zone" signs on the gate weren't big enough.

Yeah, thats it. Make the signs bigger. Make more of them. And paint them in pretty colors. That ought to do the trick.

island1fox

Easy to spot the racists in this thread.

Crazy knows no race. Crazy people can buy guns in America. We have a lot of crazy people.

rr,

A little education will go along way. Blacks --including this crazy shooter account for over 50% of the gun murders---they are only 12.6 % of the total population.
Instead of Liberals throwing the "race card" or crying about sober's or anyone else that owns guns legally--this problem would be an excellent one to start with to curb gun violence.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe the "gun free zone" signs on the gate weren't big enough.

Yeah, thats it. Make the signs bigger. Make more of them. And paint them in pretty colors. That ought to do the trick.
Big signs that say, "gun free zone" and then arm the inhabitants. Then you can say to the intruder....."do you feel lucky, punk?"

oldngray

nowhere special
"gun free zone" should really be "free gun zone" - where all employees are free to carry their own guns, or if they don't have their own gun a free loaner gun while they are at work.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"gun free zone" should really be "free gun zone" - where all employees are free to carry their own guns, or if they don't have their own gun a free loaner gun while they are at work.

What a really sad statement to make and then call yourself a "free American". What you are saying is pathetic as a nation. A nation, where we have to fear each other, our fellow citizens because the GUN nuts at the NRA, the GOP congress and senate want everyone armed in a country where mental illness is a serious problem.

What you are saying, is that "We" the citizens of the united states should have to go to work "armed" to protect ourselves from other "armed" nut balls whos number comes up for the latest rampage.

This country is full of sickos with guns. Many of them on this board. Whatever mental state they are in now, in no way can reflect the mental state they will be in when something goes wrong in their personal lives.

The access to guns and the proclivity to use them go hand in hand when someones mental state changes.

And Island, while you try to lay blame on the "black" community for murders, remember this, the shooter at the naval base is only the SECOND black mass shooter in our history. There is one asian, one woman and 64 WHITE mass shooters in the nations history.

While you worry about inner city youths killing each other, I worry about WHITE guys who lose their minds, grab their gun collections and take it out on the rest of FREE AMERICA.

You guys have it all figured out, just arm everyone, that works so well. Just ask somalia.

Ya goofs.

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
This is about a mentally unstable person. Race has NOTHING to do with it. Those who choose to interject race may have a problem.

This should not be a discussion on whether more guns or fewer guns would have led to a different outcome. It should be a discussion on mental health care and the stigma associated with seeking treatment.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
As after every massacre the NRA will shriek Obama is coming to take your guns away,people will lose their minds,buy more guns and ammo and the gun makers will reap even bigger profits.

oldngray

nowhere special
Its not the NRA sounding the alarm but ordinary citizens who see what will happen. And justifiably so since Obama's first comments included gun control even before the final body count was known. And it is Obama who has been the cause of the huge gun and ammo makers profits.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is about a mentally unstable person. Race has NOTHING to do with it. Those who choose to interject race may have a problem.

This should not be a discussion on whether more guns or fewer guns would have led to a different outcome. It should be a discussion on mental health care and the stigma associated with seeking treatment.
So,when it was discovered that he was hearing voices.......what person let it go ??? It was their responsibility to holler. Now what? No one will be held responsible.....that's what so sucky about the whole thing.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
So,when it was discovered that he was hearing voices.......what person let it go ??? It was their responsibility to holler. Now what? No one will be held responsible.....that's what so sucky about the whole thing.
Evidently the police. He called the police on himself.

There is very little care for the mentally unstable in this country.

texan

Interesting report....

I know it comes from the dreaded Fox to some.

Capitol Police unit blocked from Navy Yard massacre

The board that oversees the U.S. Capitol Police has opened an investigation into whether a tactical team of officers
that was one of the first on the scene during the Washington Navy Yard shooting was ordered to stand down.

Several sources confirmed the probe to Fox News. The investigation follows reports that a highly trained and specialized Capitol Police team arrived soon after the shooting started, but was told by
a supervisor to leave the scene.

The BBC, which first reported on the allegation, quoted a Capitol Police "source" as claiming
"lives may have been saved" if the team could have intervened.

Read more: Probe launched over claim that elite Capitol Police unit blocked from Navy Yard massacre | Fox News

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont think the mentally unstable have a problem with not being able to find treatment, or that it is a stigma, as it was in the 70s. Its a very well recognized illness now. As it should be.

Now finding family members to help a person go for treatment, there is the rub.

One of my customers, had a son who killed his girlfriend and then himself 2 weeks ago. He father is inconsolable, and I understand. I had the unwanted delivery, and he called me for it. What a delivery. Klonipin sp~ and alcohol. He knew the kid had a problem, but he had a restraining order on him, instead of committing him. He feels to blame. Hes not. Its a pickle, but I committed my sister, when she was hearing voices. She didnt talk to me for 2 yrs, but she got better, and then thanked me. Yes I was the villain. But I knew she was suicidal, and I knew it was the meds.
People have to step up, to prevent this crap.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos your Free America concept is already just a memory .
The America of apple pie & cold soft drinks is gone.
barry and more like him have stolen it .
They have turn simple everyday pleasures into a world of endless red tape .
I think everyone who holds an elected office should be required to undergo yearly mental health testing .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I really enjoyed seeing how the MSM were lock step in declaring that the shooter used a AR-15 .
Heck they didn't even wait for an official briefing from the officers at the crime site .
They all jumped without bothering to check .
But to their small minds all long guns are AR-15's .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tos your Free America concept is already just a memory .
The America of apple pie & cold soft drinks is gone.
barry and more like him have stolen it .
They have turn simple everyday pleasures into a world of endless red tape .
I think everyone who holds an elected office should be required to undergo yearly mental health testing .

This statement is hilarious coming from YOU. You want a mental test for candidates, but you wouldnt support the same mental testing for gun owners....

Ya, youre the intelligent one.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I really enjoyed seeing how the MSM were lock step in declaring that the shooter used a AR-15 .
Heck they didn't even wait for an official briefing from the officers at the crime site .
They all jumped without bothering to check .

But to their small minds all long guns are AR-15's .

Sorry to bust your bubble, but FOX was the first to report an AR15 and THREE SHOOTERS... Before any proof existed, FOX was reporting three shooters.

The story was fluid, nobody really has any real evidence on the air, and its all just speculation. FOX's Peter Doocy was all over the globe speculating about all kinds of crap that turned out to be wrong and he was a couple of blocks away from the scene.

Give us a break....

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No, I stated elected officials .
Even if you could be a mental health check on all the gun owners (1) we don't have enough trained professionals to do the job anymore { thanks to obumacare } , and (2) what illegal gun owner would openly submit to one ?