Dealing with Women on route

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I didn't think that was fair to you at all, dilli, here you go.

attachment.php
Oh thank you Steve that is soooooooooooooooo much better. LMAO

diesel96

my response is silence. How do you guys deal with these ladies?

Silence is a sign of weakness and submissivness and agressive ladies will sense that and keep egging you on. Take a page from James Cagney.....:wink2:

"Or"

you can just tell them your gay....lol

rod

Retired 22 years
Silence is a sign of weakness and submissivness and agressive ladies will sense that and keep egging you on. Take a page from James Cagney.....:wink2:

YouTube - James Cagney shows Mae Clarke the door

"Or"

you can just tell them your gay....lol

Once again my wifes perfect timing has reared its ugly head. Just as that clip started she walked into the computer room.:surprised: After viewing it over my shoulder her only comment was "don't get any ideas buster":sad-little:---------------------------------------yes dear- no I won't dear

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Once again my wifes perfect timing has reared its ugly head. Just as that clip started she walked into the computer room.:surprised: After viewing it over my shoulder her only comment was "don't get any ideas buster":sad-little:---------------------------------------yes dear- no I won't dear
You've got your lines down pat :wink2:

Ms Spoken

You need to report this to your Sup ASAP. Once you have reported it to UPS then its up to the company to protect you. Do not laugh this off because it can come back on you and then your the one fighting for your job.
Ask your sup to ride with you or be in the store to see for himself what you have to put up with. Tell your sup that if it doesn't stop you will file harassment charges. This is a serious problem and I have seen it first hand with one of my customers. The sad thing is my sup was with me when this customer started humping the air in front of my truck. Some people are just sick.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Jones, When you're retired and she isn't you have to let her think she's the boss! She could retire and be around all the time!

My wife will ask me if she should retire and I tell her you only work 12 days a month with no weekends, why ruin a good thing. She likes her money.

rod

Retired 22 years
Jones, When you're retired and she isn't you have to let her think she's the boss! She could retire and be around all the time!

My wife will ask me if she should retire and I tell her you only work 12 days a month with no weekends, why ruin a good thing. She likes her money.

Yes Yes Yes---------keep them wives working as long as possible after you retire.:peaceful: This is experience talking here--when they retire your "carefree days" are over. :wink2:

Hedley_Lamarr

Five days a week, I, walk into Office Depot to make a delivery and have to endure constant sexual suggestive comments from a Female supervisor. We've probably heard them all right? For instance, 'I like your package", " can I, give you my box", "sexy legs"..... Since, I'am married, my response is silence. How do you guys deal with these ladies?
I had some lady say to me "WOW! That's a really big package you have there." I just smiled and replied "I've never had any complaints..."

Hedley_Lamarr

Know what really bothers me? All the 20 something young ladies always flashing me their boobs - who should I report it to?
I was driving down route 27 in NJ from Edison towards Highland Park, NJ. There were two probably about fifteen, sixteen year old girls walking along the side of the road. For whatever reason, I'll never know, they both in unison lifted their shirts up showing me their boobs. I nearly crashed into the on comming lane of traffic.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Know what really bothers me? All the 20 something young ladies always flashing me their boobs - who should I report it to?

I was driving down route 27 in NJ from Edison towards Highland Park, NJ. There were two probably about [-]fifteen, sixteen year [/-] 19 to 30 year old girls walking along the side of the road. For whatever reason, I'll never know, they both in unison lifted their shirts up showing me their boobs. I nearly crashed into the on comming lane of traffic.

Am I the only one here that carries a camera? Shame on you guys!:wink2:

UnloaderAM

Five days a week, I, walk into Office Depot to make a delivery and have to endure constant sexual suggestive comments from a Female supervisor. We've probably heard them all right? For instance, 'I like your package", " can I, give you my box", "sexy legs"..... Since, I'am married, my response is silence. How do you guys deal with these ladies?

Just say something to get your wife involved in the conversation next time so she knows your taken. Something like, "She likes my package too" (points to ring). LOL!!! She should back off after that. Also let your sup know so your ass is covered. That's probably the most important thing so you don't get in trouble with management over something that you didn't start, didn't want, and didn't do. Good luck!!! Hope all goes well.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
man,, if i had to report every suggestive comment ive gotten from the ladies i would still be filling out the paper work,,its hard being so damned pretty,,, whoooo