Dear brothers and sisters..

beatndown

beatndown
I feel as though i should forwarn everyone of what is to come for us! Please take a moment and look at our blog section...titled Telematics..This will have a major impact on the way we preform our duties as drivers. Just a heads up!

UPSGUY72

If you do your job by the methods it shouldn't be a big deal. Unless you drive around now with the bulkhead door open and your seatbelt off. I don't even think about it anymore I just do my job.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Package cars older than '95 won't be installed (most likely). If that's your whole fleet, then you're right.

P-Man
And there you have it, straight from the horses mouth. I love my 87 pkg car, even though I look like Popeye.:wink2:
Popeye.jpg

I should also mention that we do have one car with the familiar telematics wiring, though when I asked a supe about it, he gave me a puzzled look and went to look up telematics in the dictionary, LOL.

2423360698_790a19ffff.jpg

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
We were one of the test centers prior to full deployment, we have had it for a long time. It took a bit of getting used to all the questioning about why this or why that, but there is no discipline being isued from telematics in our local. It has been proven to be very unreliable.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
It records false information. Some times it will show no information at all. Other days it will show the bulkhead door open all day. Other times it will show 75 seat belt violations. It is all over the place.