Dear Fellow Drivers

Please stop the whining.I have found some useful information on this site but i am always turned off by the constant complaining.If you stop bitching then management will crumble.They live for your displeasure.This company really isnt that bad and our jobs arent the greatest but it could be a whole lot worse.Please try to focus on the positive in life.Go Lakers!

I come on this site because I like it very much. If you want to constantly conplain i'll listen this job has a lot of bad with the good and I think it good to talk about what bothers you thats what its here for.

Please stop the whining.I have found some useful information on this site but i am always turned off by the constant complaining.If you stop bitching then management will crumble.They live for your displeasure.This company really isnt that bad and our jobs arent the greatest but it could be a whole lot worse.Please try to focus on the positive in life.Go Lakers!

Maybe you could fill us in on how many years of service your basing your wisdom on,since you`re going to tell us what we should do.

softshoe

Its Managers who do all the whining. They hate there jobs.

Re-Raise

Me thinks maybe you should stop whining
and complaining about people on here whining and complaining.....

Dustyroads

Spring thaw, it's pretty soft in the rural areas right now.
attachment.php

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!

I think you should take the Usually off your user name, it would be more fitting.

helenofcalifornia

Sometimes when I "whine" in here, I find that I am not alone in my situation. I might also find out when "whining," that someone has a solution to my problem. So, yeah, there might be some 'whining" going on in here, but a lot of times it's for a good reason. JMHO

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sometimes when I "whine" in here, I find that I am not alone in my situation. I might also find out when "whining," that someone has a solution to my problem. So, yeah, there might be some 'whining" going on in here, but a lot of times it's for a good reason. JMHO
How right you are Helen. :happy2:

pregirlscout

You have a choice when you wake up in the morning....be happy or be miserable....it appears you like to choose miserable....Find another job that pays what we get paid....You aren't happy where you are.....It's all in the attitude.....

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Please stop the whining.I have found some useful information on this site but i am always turned off by the constant complaining.Ifriend you stop bitching then management will crumble.They live for your displeasure.This company really isnt that bad and our jobs arent the greatest but it could be a whole lot worse.Please try to focus on the positive in life.Go Lakers!

Perhaps you should take your own advice and quit whining about the whining.

Of course you are a Laker fan, so whining is sort of a way of life.

Go BLAZERS!

tieguy

Banned
I come on this site because I like it very much. If you want to constantly conplain i'll listen this job has a lot of bad with the good and I think it good to talk about what bothers you thats what its here for.

I didn't realize that cheryl and tony had created this site for harping about the negatives of UPS:surprised:

dillweed

This site is a great sounding board for those who love their jobs but get frustrated with the system.

I'm a pt inside worker who loaded pkg cars for years. I've never seen such a batch of whining, complaining and unhappy souls in my life as I would every morning when the drivers showed up. But lo and behold, they went out, did their jobs like champs and came back for more the next day.

So please don't judge these drivers when they are letting off steam. Follow them for a day, if you can keep up, and try to understand what their days are like.

Just for the record I enjoy working at UPS but still understand that there are greener pastures out there.I have been employed by ups for 11 years now and i have driven for 6-7.I dont claim to know it all but i think i have figured out the basics.I work just as hard as everyone else on here.I think this is a great forum but when I come here it sometimes reminds me of being in the building and listening to people complain.And yes I am complaining about people complaining.