Dear God...They're Back!!!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I just saw in our shop last Friday the new Dodge Sprinters. They're definitely taller than the old 47's. I assume they're a 600 of some type? They have the Pentastar V6's and they're front wheel drive. So when some of our more aggressive drivers ruin them, they'll have to be towed to the local Dodge dealers instead of to the shop since to do anything transmission or engine heavy, you have to drop them from the bottom of the car. And we don't have hydraulic lifts. Yet another well thought out plan from IE so far as trucks go. And the bulkhead is at a 30 degree angle. Truth be told, I liked the old 47's, but I'm an air driver. They sucked for route delivery. We had some of the tallest drivers stand in the new one and the ceiling cleared their heads, so that's better than the old ones. Either way...they're baaaaaaack!

We got about 25 Isuzus. Management tried to sentence them somewhere anywhere else. They were told they had to keep them. Most sit out by the fence now. I started a rumor that they bought so many of them because they got them for 8grand a piece. People were getting q good laugh out of it.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sounds like another kind of car that will sit in our yard untouched until peak. Then sit again for another 11 months until the next peak. Just like the F350s.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sounds like another kind of car that will sit in our yard untouched until peak. Then sit again for another 11 months until the next peak. Just like the F350s.

I see a lot of supervisors that sit in the yard untouched during peak. Then they sit again for another 11 months. Bahahahha lmao just messing with u.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I see a lot of supervisors that sit in the yard untouched during peak. Then they sit again for another 11 months. Bahahahha lmao just messing with u.
Nt0dD9w.gif

ViewAskew

We got about 25 Isuzus. Management tried to sentence them somewhere anywhere else. They were told they had to keep them. Most sit out by the fence now. I started a rumor that they bought so many of them because they got them for 8grand a piece. People were getting q good laugh out of it.

I like mine. Can get cramped when the piece count gets high, but I'll trade that space for mobility in my tight delivery area.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
So when you open the slider door, the bulkhead is at an angle, not perpendicular. It seems weird, but it makes a killer shelf 9.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I had one of the sprinters. I really enjoyed it. They can only put so much in it. Then they need to shuttle to a dock on my area. I'd take another if offered.