Dear Hammermill, Quill, Staples, Office Depot, etc......

Future

Victory Ride
I once carried two boxes of legal size copy paper to an upstairs office for a customer. I never did that again.
It feels ok at the start, then half way through ...... you say wtf...... things start to hurt ....kinda like you met a hooker at the pinball machine?

browntroll

I once carried two boxes of legal size copy paper to an upstairs office for a customer. I never did that again.
i had to unload a trailer with a bunch of these one time, i wasn't ready. most ppl in my hub arent even willing to
lift one, i had guys ask me for help thinking its a bulk box that was weighed wrong.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
i had to unload a trailer with a bunch of these one time, i wasn't ready. most ppl in my hub arent even willing to
lift one, i had guys ask me for help thinking its a bulk box that was weighed wrong.
If most people are unwilling to lift one...how to they get from the trailers to the PC's...magic wand?

iowa boy

Yes...the pic above had five identical siblings....the first time I didn't have to tape a case of paper in probably several years...Thank you Elite for double strapping the logical way.

Why can't these paper companies figure out to put their reams of paper in just a regular corrugated cardboard box, use fiber tape on the top and bottom and then strap it with real straps instead of the cheap plastic ones they use now.

I say this because about a month ago I delivered 2 cases of paper packaged like above and it was a breeze to handle compared to the crap they normally use.