Dear Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
To any of the mods, I request that this post be shut down.

I was wrong in posting it. I thought I might make a difference.

I refuse to feed the troll.

Respectfully

d

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

Respectfully

d
just ignore him tie,, he does not even work for UPS anymore,,,i worked for publix yrs ago,, maybe i can find a publix forum and pretend i now know everything

Respectfully

d
Let's not shut it down. We are all adults and the bad boy here is heavily moderated. So let it run its course and try and settle it.

satellitedriver

Speaking of soaps...well, maybe it's a different one, but Susan Lucci was on Racheal Ray this morn.

Oh, yeah, I'd still, uh, like to, uh, make her, uh, aquaintance...yeah, that's it. Her AQUAINTANCE!!
All I will say is that I am willing to make her acquaintance.
Any day.

satellitedriver

the true test of courage would be for someone to stand up and demand fair treatment for someone that they may not personally like. I challenge someone here to have the courage to show that character....:)
The true test of a friendship is to tell that friend that he is heading in a wrong direction.
Your demands for fair treatment have been more than met.
I regard you as a friend, but it is time for an intervention.
I ask you to show your true character, not this drama queen bs.
Keep walking the razors edge barefoot and you will get cut.
Show your character and do not ask others for the courage.

helenofcalifornia

What is it about Rachel Ray and men? Is it that she cooks? That throaty laugh of hers? Her accent? That' she is somewhat normal appearing? I don't get it. She's nice and all, but I wouldn't think that's the type of woman men would get hot and bothered about.

And I don't check in with the cafe in a couple of weeks and all hell has apparently let loose.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What is it about Rachel Ray and men? Is it that she cooks? That throaty laugh of hers? Her accent? That' she is somewhat normal appearing? I don't get it. She's nice and all, but I wouldn't think that's the type of woman men would get hot and bothered about.

And I don't check in with the cafe in a couple of weeks and all hell has apparently let loose.

She has a great personality!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

I can't watch her show at all. Rachel is cute, but her voice irritates me.

satellitedriver

Rachel is cute and a good cook.
Girl next door thing.
Susan Lucci puts the steam into the pot.
Even if you do not get it, I do.

satellitedriver

What show is she on? I've heard her name but I can't picture her.
Her she is at the stove.

rachel_ray.jpg

menotyou

bella amicizia
Lets try, again. After the whale.
[video=youtube;35CPSP8qyG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35CPSP8qyG4[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.