Debate? .... Will he ?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
0363.jpg

Lead in the head, and in the belly, all at once.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Besides me, you only pretend to know who each poster is here.
This constant sideshow is broke.
Nobody is intimidated and in reality, it is kind of "creepy".

Your constant "witch hunt" to reveal posters identities, undermines the TOS, and for the life of me, I don't understand why @cheryl puts up with it?

Feel free to leave.

Start your own site.... where you can control the narrative.

-Bug-

Feel free to leave.

Start your own site.... where you can control the narrative.

-Bug-
I wish.

Anyway I never post anyone's name on this site let alone someone who I would talk to and were so called friends with.

Moral of the story don't trust that dude. He'll turn on you in a heartbeat just like he does with everyone else. It's been proven over time.

Doesn't know loyalty.

Just a back stabber.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
But....

Your obsessive narcissistic need for control, wouldn't allow it.

Roger that.
Nope, we never got that far.

He tends to be too sensitive and has his "feelings" hurt way too easily.

If he could see past his "nose", he would realize aside from polarizing current events, we like many others, are still brothers.

But instead he does what he does, in the name of "loyalty", and it is crap because:

"As brothers, we may fight among ourselves. But we shall present a united front against any attack from the outside and we shall never surrender our birthright to fight against all odds in the service of our Brotherhood." - James R. H

I don't always agree with him, but instead of going along with him (loyalty?), I engage him.

Doesn't make me right, or him wrong, but it surely enrages him and that's unfortunate.

Because at the end of the day, I respect the majority of what he does way too much to patronize him.

Last edited:

anHOURover

I'll pass. I'm supporting Jimmy & Ken.
That's like shooting yourself in the foot... Thats like voting for Obama which brought you obamacare which screwed up the country ! #FACTS
#teamstersforobama
Was a mistake...
The guy got in office because of his skin color!!
Sounds like Jimmy
.. Jimmy got in office because of his last name... IT FAILED JUST LIKE OBAMA

That's like shooting yourself in the foot... Thats like voting for Obama which brought you obamacare which screwed up the country ! #FACTS
#teamstersforobama
Was a mistake...
The guy got in office because of his skin color!!
Sounds like Jimmy
.. Jimmy got in office because of his last name... IT FAILED JUST LIKE OBAMA
Bigot

Yawn....

Let me know, when that happens.

In the meantime....

I will verbally spank FZ, and his compatriots.
I just want to get Fred help me it's his bad breath. This is a serious problem. Bad breath is a sign of underlying health issues. Everyone makes light of his obnoxious smelling breath but I think it's time th people close to him stage an intervention.