Debate? .... Will he ?

5habits100

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 145

anHOURover

Back to the topic. By now the lawyer received Freds letter. I'm willing to bet my hummer h3 that fred gets no response for a debate!! WHO WANTS TO BET!!

Last edited by a moderator:

anHOURover

Your Hummer looks like a school bus....

For 6 year old pimps.

35iyqug.jpg

No thanks.

I didn't read it that way.

Guess I'm not hip.... to the homosexual overtones. :biggrin:

-Bug-
Hey bug I said my h3. That's an h2 and I have a different color. Your big head couldnt fit in my hummer without the sun roof open. See you in vegas rooster.. COCK A DOODLE DOOO

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Tell the forum how H&H tour the country on the Union dime to various panels and local functions, under the guise of "union business", then host campaign fund raisers to further their bid for re-election.

Tell them how, whether they want to or not, most local officials are afraid to abstain for fear of reprisal.

~Bbbl~
Are they on the clock 24/7? H does it on off hours.
Kinda unlike how TDU locals do it during working hours.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Are they on the clock 24/7? H does it on off hours.
Kinda unlike how TDU locals do it during working hours.
You quoted me out of context of that conversation of long ago, but your misplaced question prompts one from me.

What are "working hours" for these union officials who represent members with schedules that encompass a range of 24/7?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You quoted me out of context of that conversation of long ago, but your misplaced question prompts one from me.

What are "working hours" for these union officials who represent members with schedules that encompass a range of 24/7?
Opposite of the off hours you feel they shouldn't get. What should a 24/7 job pay in your mind?