DEBATE

Scratch, is attacking Joe Biden the only way to show people that you care, is to donate money? If so, I had no idea.
I think it’s strange that people feel the need to tell others how to show concern for the common folk. Some people do it via charitable donations and others may do it via donating their time and effort. But judge Biden if it makes you feel better.
Let's not forget those who pad their donations dishonestly that have plenty of money and cheat the system as a result, weakening this country, How patriotic! How condescending of you to misrepresent Joe Biden as some kind of cheap millionaire who's known as one of the most modest earning senators in the senate.

Will you hold Palin to the same standard and not vote for McCain if she doesn’t meet your standard of giving?
I guess she has to provide us with this information soon, so that you can firm up your final criteria on who you will vote for.
Or is it Palin-McCain no matter what?

When Biden says "It's time to be patriotic and start giving" And he doesn't practice what he preaches. That says a lot about his charactor. Because of him I will only be giving about $2300 this year. Much less of what I planned to give back in June.

paidslave

The Tax Policy Center, an independent, non-partisan group, has estimated how taxpayers' 2009 taxes will change under the next President. Answer a few simple questions to calculate the likely change in your tax bill in 2009:

https://web.archive.org/web/20080831000740/http://alchemytoday.com/obamataxcut/

Figure how you will fair under new tax cuts By McCain or Obama with link provided....Rescinding Bush tax cuts will help out 95% of US citizens not just a few people!

Bail yourself out with your Vote in November.....

av8torntn

I was watching katie afterwards and she hammered mccain by saying that she called Kissinger and his point of view on iran is as obama has said.

Here you can listen to Kissinger answer the question. No need for Katie's slant.

Kissinger: I don't support presidential negotiation with Iran without precondition

over9five

Staff member
I was watching katie afterwards and she hammered mccain by saying that she called Kissinger and his point of view on iran is as obama has said.

Here you can listen to Kissinger answer the question. No need for Katie's slant.

YouTube - Kissinger: I don't support presidential negotiation with Iran without precondition

Well, I always thought it was obvious that Katie Couric is part of the lying liberal press. There's your proof. Kissinger felt EXACTLY as McCain said he did.