Debbie Wasserman Swoosh

brett636

This was very obvious during the primary season. Now the question is will we see Clintob begin losing support of the all important super delegates as none of them are bound to vote for anyone. Both Clinton and Sanders are horrible choices for President IMHO, but Sanders most definitely had the most enthusiastic supporters as I still see way more Sanders bumper stickers than Hillary stickers. You can deny reality for so long, but eventually it can't be ignored. I believe Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary, but it would have been much closer if he had to face off against Sanders.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This was very obvious during the primary season. Now the question is will we see Clintob begin losing support of the all important super delegates as none of them are bound to vote for anyone. Both Clinton and Sanders are horrible choices for President IMHO, but Sanders most definitely had the most enthusiastic supporters as I still see way more Sanders bumper stickers than Hillary stickers. You can deny reality for so long, but eventually it can't be ignored. I believe Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary, but it would have been much closer if he had to face off against Sanders.

=LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL=

Wipe the floor? The election hasnt occured yet, and as it stands, hillary already has 221 electoral states in her column, leaving her with only 49 electoral votes to gain to win the white house, whereas, DRUMPF is at 164 and has A LONG WAY TO GO to get to 270.

How you can predict a "wiping of the floor" is somehow, delusional.

DRUMPF in no way can win those states leaning towards hillary, and that alone will be enough to take her over the top.

DRUMPF will take the majority of red necked states, but those states have less than 2 votes each and are meaningless.

Good luck keeping your fingers crossed.

TOS.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm looking forward to the debates........Hillary will just say "I'm a woman" and Trump will say "Prove it".
No what will happen in the debates is they'll use Trump's narcism against him and he will get very angry real quick. Putin is already planning on doing the same thing if he's president.