Dec. 27th debate

moreluck

golden ticket member
His first question will probably be........So what're you going to do about China??? :happy2:

Love it or hate it, should be an interesting debate.
(NY Times) — It’s officially a reality television Republican primary now.
Donald Trump is pairing up with Newsmax, the conservative magazine and news Web site, to moderate a presidential debate in Des Moines on Dec. 27.
“Our readers and the grass roots really love Trump,” said Christopher Ruddy, chief executive of Newsmax Media. “They may not agree with him on everything, but they don’t see him as owned by the Washington establishment, the media establishment.”
Mr. Trump’s role in the debate, which will be broadcast on the cable network Ion Television, is sure to be one of the more memorable moments in a primary season that has already delivered its fair share of circus-like spectacle.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I liked Newt the best. He as always understood the issues and ran circles around the others.
Mitt was steady as usual with a few pokes at Newt - he seems intimidated by him.
Perry - well he needs to start spending money on ads.
Bachmann - just a lying as beyotch
Cain - I miss him in the debates
Ron - making sense as usual and scaring the party regulars

moreluck

golden ticket member
I liked Newt the best. He as always understood the issues and ran circles around the others.
Mitt was steady as usual with a few pokes at Newt - he seems intimidated by him.
Perry - well he needs to start spending money on ads.
Bachmann - just a lying as beyotch
Cain - I miss him in the debates
Ron - making sense as usual and scaring the party regulars
You do know that the Dec 27th debate hasn't happened yet, right?

wkmac

Prescience.

Did you see where Huntsman declined to take part in the circus performan .....I mean debate? His stock just went up in my eyes. Hope others have the integrity to follow suit.

What's next for these mindless debates, Gene Simmons as moderator?
circus_animal_1604072c.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Did you see where Huntsman declined to take part in the circus performan .....I mean debate? His stock just went up in my eyes. Hope others have the integrity to follow suit.

Seriously. If Trump is gonna moderate they might as well all wear clown suits. I agree they should all show some common sense and stay away.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Huntsman's
daughters have a song out there.....not approved by dad. They sing about the other candidates....part says, Herman Cain....we like your people..........
Your people? Damn Mormons!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I like one of the commentors wry observation:

On other news: Paul will also not be attending the Paris Hilton moderated debate.

I thought it strange and ill-advised for the various Republicans to visit the "king" at the beginning of their campaigns. Something does not seem right about that.

wkmac

On other news: Paul will also not be attending the Paris Hilton moderated debate.

I thought it strange and ill-advised for the various Republicans to visit the "king" at the beginning of their campaigns. Something does not seem right about that.

Rumor has it that Trump is working on a new reality show called....drumroll please......The Nominee, How Kings Are Made!

:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member

The man is supposedly worth $7 billion.....I'm surprised Obama's not kissin' his ass!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think Trump will ask better business questions than Maria B. and the other CNBC'ers. He's in the trenches, negotiating and doing deals and not just talking about it and reporting on it..

bbsam

Staff member
I find it both uproariously funny and sadly disturbing that the Republican Party has come to this. George Will must throw up every morning when he opens up the WSJ.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I find it both uproariously funny and sadly disturbing that the Republican Party has come to this. George Will must throw up every morning when he opens up the WSJ.
Now I find it uproariously funny and sadly disturbing that a Pulitzer prize winning journalist is an agnostic..............GOD that pisses me off !!!

bbsam

Staff member
Now I find it uproariously funny and sadly disturbing that a Pulitzer prize winning journalist is an agnostic..............GOD that pisses me off !!!
You got me. What does that have to do with anything? And of whom are you speaking?