Deez Nuts

Sportello

Posted already:
Trump leads in NC, surprise candidate makes poll

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump's lead continues to grow in North Carolina, according to a poll released Wednesday by liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling but it's the surprise inclusion of an independent candidate that's turning heads.

The new PPP poll revealed independent candidate Deez Nuts is polling at 9 percent in the Tar Heel state. Running as an independent from Wallingford, Iowa; population 197, Deez Nuts has gone viral and has a large fan base.

You've Got Mail

5211669685_8fda2805e6_o.jpg

wkmac

There is something interesting to observe so to speak if Trump got the GOP nod and Hillary took the Democrat side of the isle. Trump will (generally speaking) carry the populist vote and Hillary will carry the Corporatist vote (the 1%ers if you will).

The real interesting thing to watch is with those 2 choices on election day, will the number who stay home go up, down or stay the same but I'd expect the real windfall to go to 3rd party candidates. How much of an increase over the typical election I can't say but again, all this would be interesting to watch should those 2 be the choices in November 2016'.

I consider who becomes President for the most part an exercise in meaninglessness and who wins only determines the political narrative while the actual policies are directed way above our pay grades.

Sportello

If it turns out to be Trump, Hillary and Bush in Nov 2016, Trump wins, even if he loses.

That is the point, after all. The man is a genius.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There is something interesting to observe so to speak if Trump got the GOP nod and Hillary took the Democrat side of the isle. Trump will (generally speaking) carry the populist vote and Hillary will carry the Corporatist vote (the 1%ers if you will).

The real interesting thing to watch is with those 2 choices on election day, will the number who stay home go up, down or stay the same but I'd expect the real windfall to go to 3rd party candidates. How much of an increase over the typical election I can't say but again, all this would be interesting to watch should those 2 be the choices in November 2016'.

I consider who becomes President for the most part an exercise in meaninglessness and who wins only determines the political narrative while the actual policies are directed way above our pay grades.

Very insightful rhetoric from someone who can't be bothered to vote.

wkmac

If it turns out to be Trump, Hillary and Bush in Nov 2016, Trump wins, even if he loses.

That is the point, after all. The man is a genius.

I think you nailed. I'm still not convinced he really wants to win the Presidency but has other motives.

wkmac

Should Deez Nuts actually win the 2016' Presidential race, could My Nuts, Big Nuts and Harry Nuts be in the administration or would so many Nuts present a nepotism problem?

Has anyone talked with Ur Nuts to see how they feel about all of this?