Defund the police, hookers in the streets and other brilliant ideas....

qdg2

I believe folks get what they deserve. I'm not a Democrat....so.....these bizarre notions are difficult to understand. So, Ca. Basically prevents cops from questioning hookers in the street because of the safety for trans? Huh?
Defund the police and decriminalizing theft is destroying cities and other predictable results. What I really don't understand.....how, what used to be normal Democrat folks, stand by(actually vote for this crap) and watch society decay. And this is all to fight Trump? Anyone explain this?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I believe folks get what they deserve. I'm not a Democrat....so.....these bizarre notions are difficult to understand. So, Ca. Basically prevents cops from questioning hookers in the street because of the safety for trans? Huh?
Defund the police and decriminalizing theft is destroying cities and other predictable results. What I really don't understand.....how, what used to be normal Democrat folks, stand by(actually vote for this crap) and watch society decay. And this is all to fight Trump? Anyone explain this?
I would try and explain but you would accuse me of bullying and not being nice to you so I won’t

vantexan

Got to protect trans hookers from truth in advertising laws.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

• The Village of Big Bend ( pop. 1500 ) announced the resignations this past week, after they told brass they were fed-up with a 'toxic' work environment by the town board
  • The same board decided to disband the department back in September, a decision that was reversed last month following pressure from outraged locals
  • However, within that span, the town's longtime police chief, Don Gaglione, suddenly died - and local coroners recently confirmed the death was a suicide

After the flood of resignations, the department only has one full time officer and six part timers, including Officer H. Kaye, who was only hired last year.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1704723659047.png