del notices

DS

Fenderbender
I remember these!!! thanks for sharing...I tried to make it bigger...
delivnote2.jpg

M

Mike23

According to our sups it's trying to 'ween' the customer off of relying on the 800 num. Hmm, can we say 'cutbacks'?

JustTired

free at last.......
According to our sups it's trying to 'ween' the customer off of relying on the 800 num. Hmm, can we say 'cutbacks'?

My one and only experience with the 800 number..........

Years ago, I came in off my area and after punching out I went into the office and called the 800# trying to locate a pkg for a customer that day. Don't remember the details, but the answer I got from this guy was dead wrong. I told him so and proceeded to tell him I was a driver. He then changed the subject and asked me how many stops I delivered per day. We had a nice little chat. I asked him where he was located and he told me Ft. Worth. I asked him if there was still a 'Mamas Pizza' located across from TCU. He said yes and that it was still a good place to eat.

Nice guy, but never did solve my problem. The info he gave was totally bogus. After that, I seldom told people to call the 800# unless I just didn't care for them.

So, even if they would leave the 800# off the notices, I don't think this would be much of a disservice to the customer. JMO