Delivering air with sup for "space and visibility" ride along. What to expect?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If its cold and raining outside, I make the supervisor "train" me on proper DR methods while I observe from the warmth and comfort of the drivers seat.

freelabor

Ride along was short and went smoothly. I delivered a couple stops of air while the sup just observed. Did the 5 and 10 verbally at the last stop then went back to the hub. Advice from here helped a good amount, especially the 3 pt contact. He said that's the one a lot of new drivers forget about.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Ride along was short and went smoothly. I delivered a couple stops of air while the sup just observed. Did the 5 and 10 verbally at the last stop then went back to the hub. Advice from here helped a good amount, especially the 3 pt contact. He said that's the one a lot of new drivers forget about.
Old drivers always use three points of contact. That is the only way we can drag our butts into the truck.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Old drivers always use three points of contact. That is the only way we can drag our butts into the truck.
I would be willing to bet that a majority actually do not use three points even though they believe that they are. If you do not keep BOTH hands on railing while entering vehicle you do not have three points of contact. Just sayin'.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I would be willing to bet that a majority actually do not use three points even though they believe that they are. If you do not keep BOTH hands on railing while entering vehicle you do not have three points of contact. Just sayin'.
Believe me, with my knees and my fat butt that is the only way in and out of the truck.