Delivering Ground on Friday

Future

Victory Ride
little-piggys.jpg
Or we all can just call off and tell them this!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
All drivers are scheduled in plus helpers are also working on routes that had them.
80 bucks an hour plus my boots don't get wet because of my helper, COUNT ME IN

tma.gif

UPSGUY72

Easy money not to many people out at the mall and strip mall. Suppose to have 80 stops and 555 pieces when I left the building turned out to be 59 I did 30 and the casual I have with me did 29. Now sitting around waiting to do my pickups. Route usually goes out with 115 stops.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Even Better...Don’t make management’s problems ...YOUR problems
I agree with that sentiment, but that doesn't really apply in this case. This time around I didn't fill out the sheet of businesses that are closed into the dispatch manager, but wish I had. By the end of today the entire floor of my 800x on both sides under the shelves and the entire floor in front of the rear door as well as the bottom shelves on both sides were full of send agains. It was a real bitch to work around all day.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My current center never does pizza but today bought pizza for the drivers, which was smart because it encourages some guys to bust it out to get in early and off the clock. At time and a half plus holiday pay I'll buy my own pizza and get in when I get in.

UPSGUY72

While sitting at lunch today in the food court at the mall I decided to play keno. Won $450 to go along with my 8 hrs of holiday pay and 9 hrs or OT. All in all a pretty easy day.

Last edited:

upschuck

I turned in a known closure list and they still loaded them into my truck.
That is probably a good thing, because here, they'd known close a high rise, if one suite is turned in. I guess they are too lazy to do it right. Two trailers full of k/c, probably only 1/2 trailer of truly closed.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
That is probably a good thing, because here, they'd known close a high rise, if one suite is turned in. I guess they are too lazy to do it right. Two trailers full of k/c, probably only 1/2 trailer of truly closed.
I think they didn't pull them for two reasons. One, my truck is partially loaded and two, to pad the dispatched stop counts.

upschuck

I think they didn't pull them for two reasons. One, my truck is partially loaded and two, to pad the dispatched stop counts.
Padding a stop count of someone making $65/hr? They are less smart than I thought. You got done early and took actual, right?