TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Never had green olives on pizza
eptn9.jpg

...but I'll try anything once...lol
You're forgetting we have an Inde here.

Last edited:

You've Got Mail

I didn't get back to the building last night until 8 pm. Was sent out completely blind and it was only my 2nd day driving without a supervisor. I relied on Google maps and my phone died around 7 pm and I had 7 more stops left but had to go back to the building. Luckily they were all Ground packages. Got lost finding my way home, too. Yesterday SUCKED.

Guess I need to buy a map. A real map.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I didn't get back to the building last night until 8 pm. Was sent out completely blind and it was only my 2nd day driving without a supervisor. I relied on Google maps and my phone died around 7 pm and I had 7 more stops left but had to go back to the building. Luckily they were all Ground packages. Got lost finding my way home, too. Yesterday SUCKED.

Guess I need to buy a map. A real map.
It couldn't hurt.

Conan04

Founder's has a rapsberry ale....I almost bought it today but for the price, I was hoping for a bc review of it first...lol. Figured you or Beernut would know! I'm wary of fruit beers...Shock Top makes a raspberry ale...takes like Cough syrup...ugh!

Have you tried a pumpkin beer? (in season - mid September to late November)

idrivethetruck

Slow & steady wins the race.
Founder's has a rapsberry ale....I almost bought it today but for the price, I was hoping for a bc review of it first...lol. Figured you or Beernut would know! I'm wary of fruit beers...Shock Top makes a raspberry ale...takes like Cough syrup...ugh!
My wife brought this one home last night for herself and my oldest daughter. I'm not into fruit beers, but this one is actually pretty good.
1129141856a.jpg