Delivering Ground this Saturday the 14th

upsman68

Our mgmt team informed us we will be delivering ground and air on Saturday as sixth punch They will ask for volunteers first then force from the bottom. Also you need to have available hours. I guess they need to catch up from all the service and weather delays. I am wondering how they will dispatch the ground. A lot of my business stops are closed on Saturday.

jaker

trolling
Our mgmt team informed us we will be delivering ground and air on Saturday as sixth punch They will ask for volunteers first then force from the bottom. Also you need to have available hours. I guess they need to catch up from all the service and weather delays. I am wondering how they will dispatch the ground. A lot of my business stops are closed on Saturday.
I give 5 1/2 days to this company there is no way in he$$ I am going to give them one more

oldngray

nowhere special
I remember a Christmas where they did that Saturday ground delivery. I didn't have enough hours available (I think I had 2 hours left).

Back first

this has been the best peak yet! Only averaging 1 hr of OT a night. Hang in there.

upsman68

This morning they said all routes will be in. Deliver what you can for 4 hours and save the rest for Monday. They also said we could use the helpers. I guess I will deliver the business that I know are open and a few residentals

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I guess a bunch of centers in my district are doing this as well but mine is going to be closed. We don't have any drivers with hours left. Luckily we caught up big time yesterday and hopefully today is more of the same.

W

westsideworma

this was almost necessary here as well and I was shocked they were legitimately considering it. Many on the sort wanted it last week (when we were way behind), but it never happened. As luck (and stubbornness) would have it, we caught up this week (everything on the road) so luckily we do not need to do it this weekend, just the normal Saturday business.

We are, however, starting the preload at 10pm on Sunday...I've never seen that in my 9 Peaks...good god has it been 9? where does the time go :speechless:

Future

Victory Ride
"MGMT TEAM"????? GD you are brainwashed!!!!I could think of 1000 other names to call them b4 i used that!!!!

barnyard

KTM rider
We are caught up for now. I got in at 1800 and most were in and according to the OMS, everyone else was on their way in. I suspect that next week is going to be rougher than last week.

this was almost necessary here as well and I was shocked they were legitimately considering it. Many on the sort wanted it last week (when we were way behind), but it never happened. As luck (and stubbornness) would have it, we caught up this week (everything on the road) so luckily we do not need to do it this weekend, just the normal Saturday business.

We are, however, starting the preload at 10pm on Sunday...I've never seen that in my 9 Peaks...good god has it been 9? where does the time go :speechless:
I've spent at least 9 peaks in the can.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
About 20 years ago I received a call to come into work on a Saturday.
Informed them that I just had a glass of wine with my omelet.
They have not tried since.

cino321

I refuse to be forced to work on a day I am not scheduled to work.

Can't do it in Local 804.

They are asking for volunteers here.