Delivering in "Da Hood"

rod

Retired 22 years
About the closest thing to a "hood" we have around here is maybe a run down trailer park. No sense knocking on the doors after dark there---the occupants are all downtown at the bars.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
The worst problem in the hood is the loose dogs. The people who live there are good people, just poor. The people who are bad are roaming, you just skip that stop and go on, ni1 dogs.

I saw a pitbull on the loose last week. Observed him roaming around cars & kids were getting out of school at the time & he was friendly to them... so good to go!

The hard part was he was running up to various cars as well, but i was in a low speed setting so the drivers were shoo-ing him back to the curb. Ah the joys of da hood.

Contractor has hired a guy that actually lives there, so after his one-week training I'm being transferred back into suburbia goodness

bbsam

Staff member
About the closest thing to a "hood" we have around here is maybe a run down trailer park. No sense knocking on the doors after dark there---the occupants are all downtown at the bars.
They could be cooking meth out back in the broke down Dodge.

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
You do realize this is a "spoof" right? And seeming how you immediately called her a "hood chick", I know what to call you.

OrioN

20151121_161530.jpg
at least i get to enjoy the artwork during the day... yup, this was in front of a customer's home. Guess its cheap to live here if you can virtually walk up to the tracks from yo front porch

Waitamin, who called what now?

Yea, I'm in it for the duration since the new hire doesn't want to service his own neighborhood

OrioN

Oops, i actually DR MC to a guy sittin on the porch steps.... wasn't his home, but a lookout. He did the right thing though, and placed the box by da front door.