Delivering In The Dark

CJinx

Better than slurping up that kool aid.
Oh, change that record already. The "woe is me, anyone who disagrees is a shill" act got old a long time ago. Your envy of people making more money than you and your inability and/or cowardice to do anything except complain anonymously about it over the internet it is showing.

MAKAVELI

Oh, change that record already. The "woe is me, anyone who disagrees is a shill" act got old a long time ago. Your envy of people making more money than you and your inability and/or cowardice to do anything except complain anonymously about it over the internet it is showing.
Shill=kiss ass= kool aid drinker= it is what it is..

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
During the dark, I'm a streamlight guy.
Have 2 weapon mounted lights and 3 led flashlights. They're between $100-$250 each.

S

serenity now

I don't like delivering in the dark because my lady customers can't see how good looking I am.

HomeDelivery

surefire flashlight

:whiteflag: wow that's like one-day's pay...

i'll just keep my halogen spotlight; it works sufficiently for the 5-6 hours after dusk during peak...

basically a hand-held headlight

i'm going to keep an eye out for future free-after-rebate lights & re-sell them to the temp drivers for profit!

HomeDelivery

Many years ago during the peak rush! I went to a customer's house animals were everywhere! I shut the truck off, delivered the package got back into the truck shut the doors and when down the road. BUT I had to go back because I had a sheep in the back of the truck! Damn sheep! Owner thought it was funny!

that made me laugh