Delivering to celebrities

ups1990

First, I'am new to the Brown Cafe. Going on 19 years with UPS. Have a question for fellow drivers. Have you ever delivered to or have high profile athlete or politician on your route? I, see my local congressman often.

P

pickup

do you guys have showers in your facilities? We don't have them here, but I'm curious about those who do. Are they private , semi-private? Do guys use them before punching in in morning? or after they finish? Just curious , nothing m0re

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
First, I'am new to the Brown Cafe. Going on 19 years with UPS. Have a question for fellow drivers. Have you ever delivered to or have high profile athlete or politician on your route? I, see my local congressman often.
Welcome! Don't worry about it, you'll get the hang of things in here. If you haven't figured it out yet, there is a whole thread devoted to delivering to celebs!:surprised:

rod

Retired 22 years
You will soon find out that everyone here is a comedian. Some of them specilize in insult comedy:wink2:

P

pickup

sorry ups1990 welcome, you picked ,as your opening posting, a thread that was started just a few days ago. And then others , including me, started using this thread to post questions that have been posted before to everyone's eventual disgust. Thanks for the opportunity for us to have some fun, hopefully not at your expense.:happy-very:

Tiny Panda

do you guys have showers in your facilities? We don't have them here, but I'm curious about those who do. Are they private , semi-private? Do guys use them before punching in in morning? or after they finish? Just curious , nothing m0re

We have showers but they normally have bikes parked in them.