Delivering to Walmart

W

westsideworma

One of the womens store in the malls (I forget which one) has it written into their contract that each day that driver will breakdown and dispose boxes to the recycling bin. :w00t: Now thats crazy.

That sounds like DEB Shops...

Fnix

Money isn't everything! My thought is you can have either time or money, but not both. In other words, you make all this money, but have no time to spend it. Conversely, if you have a "regular" job with regular hours, you don't have near the money, but you sure have more time.

There are people with both... They never had to work either.

Overpaid Union Thug

We have 5 Super Wal-marts here and they are all deliverd the same. The main dock, food dock, beauty shop, eye care clinic, bank, portrait shop, photo developing shop, and Murphy Gas Station, are all seperate stops. What bugs me about Wal-Mart is not all the different stops but how they refuse to open the main dock after a certain time. So, we end up having to park out front and come through the front of the store to the back just to end up exactly where we'd be if they'd just unlock the back dock. When Xboxs and PS3s came out we had to deliver most of them on a Saturday and only one of the 5 stores would unlock their dock. We had to make several trips from the front to the back. The people on the docks here....at ALL 5 stores...have attitudes for some reason. None of our drivers like delivering to Wal-Mart. It is a pain.

govols019

You smell that?
When I worked on Saturday Wal-Mart never got their stuff. They wouldn't open the back door so it was NI1 and I'll see you Monday.