Delivery issue!!!

henglin

recently I have ordered textbooks from amazon.co.uk, the "track package" on amazon says "incorrect address"....so i decided to track it on UPS since Amazon cant do ****.

ok heres the message :whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag:
A CORRECT COMPANY OR RECEIVER NAME IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION / NEED PHONE NUMBER

I can provide them these info although they are given on my AMAZON ACCOUNT :knockedout:...
And what bother me is they do not let me provide these info...theres no instruction no nothin...

I registered an UPS account (not with the Amazon.co.uk email but i can if it helps)

So whats my next step?should I call them up and spell out my name or ??

ty in advance

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You should call the UPS toll free number in the UK, provide them with the tracking number and the correct delivery information and they will forward that to the local depot. Your pkg will be address corrected and put out for delivery. You can also request that the pkg be held at the depot and you can pick it up at your convenience.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
What Upstate said! Also I might add In most cases UPS does do everything in its power to find the correct address. In the U.S. UPS pays a fee to obtain the correct address for every human being who has ever had an address, from an outside source. So generally when they say we cant find the correct address that has resulted infailed attempts to obtain the correct information. But I would remind you its what UPstate said!

UPSGUY72

The problem started with amazon not UPS. Depending on how long ago recently is UPS might have already shipped it back to amazon.com.

However depending on excatly where the package is in the UPS system UPstates advise might be a quicker fix to your problem.