Delivery notices

Z

ZQXC

The delivery notices from a new shipment have much less adhesion than usual. I hope this is just a manufacturing fluke with a few cases, and not some cost cutting measure. You don't know if they will still be on the door when you return to the truck. Anyone else seeing this at your location?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
What are delivery notices? You mean those things we use to cram in the engine cover to keep the exhaust fumes out of the cab?

Indecisi0n

Most peoples doors are so dirty they don't stick anyway. I put it on the door only for the wind to pull it off and hit me in the back of the head as I turn away. See you tomorrow.

9.5er

Who uses delivery notices? What purpose do they serve?

J/K, I hate when the screen door is locked and I can't slide the notice between the two doors.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Customers don't read them anyway, especially when it comes to wine. I write "in person only" and the fools sign the back.

The delivery notices from a new shipment have much less adhesion than usual. I hope this is just a manufacturing fluke with a few cases, and not some cost cutting measure. You don't know if they will still be on the door when you return to the truck. Anyone else seeing this at your location?
I heard twinhill makes them.