Delivery rescheduled question

jrolin1

I have a package that has a status of "In Transit-Rescheduled" It shows a rescheduled delivery date of the 14th. The tracking number is 1Z 8R8 7R5 03 1001 340 3 However the only package progress is the origin scan in NY. The package will be delivered to Gilbert SC. I am used to seeing the package progress through the system, but this one has not changed. Do you think there is a problem with the delivery (since it does not seem to be moving) and when will it actually be delivered? It is a shipment from Amazon. Thanks in advance! :happy2:

Fullhouse

I have a package that has a status of "In Transit-Rescheduled" It shows a rescheduled delivery date of the 14th. The tracking number is 1Z 8R8 7R5 03 1001 340 3 However the only package progress is the origin scan in NY. The package will be delivered to Gilbert SC. I am used to seeing the package progress through the system, but this one has not changed. Do you think there is a problem with the delivery (since it does not seem to be moving) and when will it actually be delivered? It is a shipment from Amazon. Thanks in advance! :happy2:
Sounds like it may have lost the shipping label or it could have had an old label on the pkg and been mistakenly delivered back to the original shipper.

jrolin1

That sounds terrible! It is a TV stand that I ordered at the same time as the TV from amazon. The TV was delivered last week. How long do think until I find out something about the shipment?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
My wife had one come in today needing an adult sig / over 21. It said the same thing, rescheduled, though it should have just said scheduled since it just came from 3 towns over.

I wouldn't read too much into it.