Delivery Vehicle

bigblu 2 you

we still use a 1986 p800,its been through a couple engines and a trans.a true rolling piece of history.i bet its close to 36 in' from the step to curb,used to be mine for 5 years and i can remember pulling myself into that ting at end of day.if you parked near a step, sloped curve or embankment,you nearly needed a ladder.and the turning radius was pitiful.

wornoutupser

My old GM P 10 rolled 1 million several years ago and is now next on the list to be crushed. My mechanic told me that it had 1.6 million on the odometer and that he could prove it!

What a piece of junk. It is now an outside spare that is rarely used. No "power assist" steering is left. The only power is strong arm steering.

My boss had to met me onroad this week and he and a cover driver were in it. He pulled up griping about "what a piece of junk this is!". I told him to man up- that is my old truck and I had to drive it 11 years!

gman042

Been around the block a few times
My old GM P 10 rolled 1 million several years ago and is now next on the list to be crushed. My mechanic told me that it had 1.6 million on the odometer and that he could prove it!

What a piece of junk. It is now an outside spare that is rarely used. No "power assist" steering is left. The only power is strong arm steering.

My boss had to met me onroad this week and he and a cover driver were in it. He pulled up griping about "what a piece of junk this is!". I told him to man up- that is my old truck and I had to drive it 11 years!

Just call it the "Flag ship" of the fleet.

cino321

Lots of old trucks in my building... I'd say we probably have about 500 trucks in my building and half of them are non power steering high step 1980's POS's.

We're in a urban delivery setting so no one really does a lot of mileage so we get all the hand-me-downs and crap from other buildings.

SmithBarney

2010 Econoline... 40,000miles, A/C, stereo, 4 cup holders, and 3 power points for cell phone chargers etc...

But I still miss my P1000 with 300k

brownelf

95 International P1000 showing 251K+ on the odometer, it's got a low step, power steering and a new paint job. This am it took me 3miles to get it up to 60mph, but it's an upgrade from the one I drove last summer with manual steering and a high step. The telematics/keyless installed are probably worth more than the truck but that's logistics.