Deliverymen - The Masters of Urban Camouflage

There could have been a car in the driveway blocking view of the packages and the idiot who lives there drove off without seeing them. Too busy talking on cell phone probably. And they probably won't see the packages when they get home until they drive over them.
No...she never parks In the driveway. Her car was parked across the street.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Who the hell would ever take a door mat and place it on top of a package? I have to believe none of those were UPS. I would hope we don't have a single driver that stupid.
I once put a door mat on top of a box when I ran out of DR bags and it was lightly raining. The lady had been waiting for the package for a week else I would have just tried again the next day.

rod

Retired 22 years
In Minnesota we all carried a can of that artificial snow they use for Christmas trees---made great camouflage 7 months out of the year.

iruhnman630

I've done every one on that list at least once.

Silly, yes, but even the silliest ones help the package blend in as part of the porch.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
We must be pretty damn good, because I've left stuff right by people's doors, yelled 'UPS', rung the doorbell, and they come out with a package right by their feet watching a UPS guy walking down their driveway to a big UPS truck and they stand there staring at me with this clueless "what?" look on their face until I point to the box and say "package for you". Then it all sinks in I guess.

oldngray

nowhere special
We must be pretty damn good, because I've left stuff right by people's doors, yelled 'UPS', rung the doorbell, and they come out with a package right by their feet watching a UPS guy walking down their driveway to a big UPS truck and they stand there staring at me with this clueless "what?" look on their face until I point to the box and say "package for you". Then it all sinks in I guess.

Those people will kick the package and stand on it as they are yelling at you.