Dell Computers

Foamer Pyle

Did we officially get the Dell account back? I have not had to deliver one to a home in a long time. However, a few of my buds have said they have delivered a few systems to homes this week. I know they are a pain in the neck, but business is business, and I never like to see us lose anything to FedX.

CFLBrown

We were just delivering the Refub Outlet stuff.
Brown box w. black lettering.

We lost the non outlet stuff.
Brown box w. blue lettering.

Thought I saw something today from Dell. It wasn't a computer. maybe a printer or something, not sure but I remember seeing 'Dell Home'

brown bomber

brown bomber
probably a QVC or HSN Dell computer...I've seen a few in the past month or so...and yes, they are a SIG REQ delivery..just like the good ol' days

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
I use to get a laugh when we lost Dell the first time. They had FedEx delivering but when it came time for a pick-up who do you think wound up with the call-tag?

FAVREFAN

Dell still ships some items like certain periferals with us. They use Fedex mostly and DHL. My girlfriend works for a medium sized company and they had 10 new Dells come through DHL. That companies Dell returns go through UPS. Most companies got smart after the strike and diversified. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, right?
Remember, Dell is at some retail outlets now as well. So those companies may ship out to customers which ever way they feel is best for them.