Demander -in-Chief

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Actually it was an employer-sponsored visa. That means they were here the proper way.

You aren't a BORDER BABY unless the parents are here ILLEGALLY. Her mom was indeed pregnant at the time of their arrival....their LEGAL arrival.The parents were citizens of another country...BUT WERE HERE WITH THE CORRECT PAPERWORK !! What don't you get about that?

Michelle doesn't even support the auto-citizenship for babies born here of illegal immigrants.
Go Fish for the rest of your ravings and while you're researching, what was Laura Bush's blow test level again??

Are you mental?

an employer sponsored visa? They were STUDENTS! The employer sponsored their arrival, they obtained student visas from the united states goverment. Dont be ridiculous. Employers dont issue visas moreluck. What you FAIL to research is when those student visas EXPIRED. Then, you FAIL to research how long her parents remained here as students with expired visas and when the employer stopped sponsoring them. When you say they were here legally, yes, legally, for a short period of time, and then they were to return to the phillipines, not pop out a kid, have her be an american, then stay here on expired visas.

I give you credit for a partial attempt at knowledge, but you need to dig a bit deeper to find the truth. You wont like it, cause it kills your immigration argument, but its there for you find. GO ahead, find the truth.

Sheesh,... grrrr.... i hate being sensored. I have lots to say.

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Are you mental?

an employer sponsored visa? They were STUDENTS! The employer sponsored their arrival, they obtained student visas from the united states goverment. Dont be ridiculous. Employers dont issue visas moreluck. What you FAIL to research is when those student visas EXPIRED. Then, you FAIL to research how long her parents remained here as students with expired visas and when the employer stopped sponsoring them. When you say they were here legally, yes, legally, for a short period of time, and then they were to return to the phillipines, not pop out a kid, have her be an american, then stay here on expired visas.

I give you credit for a partial attempt at knowledge, but you need to dig a bit deeper to find the truth. You wont like it, cause it kills your immigration argument, but its there for you find. GO ahead, find the truth.

Sheesh,... grrrr.... i hate being sensored. I have lots to say.

peace.
SENSORED ???? You're equipped with a sensor? Do you beep when backing?? Does it hurt?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You admit right in your statement that they had visas.........therefore they were allowed to be here.

STUDENT VISAS are TEMPORARY! What dont you get. That means a limited time, then go home. Can you please tell our reading audience when they returned to the phillipines?

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
bg010512dAPR20120105074540.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fedex, TOS...You two are pinning your argument based on Malkin's legality ? What does that have to do with the article? I'll tell ya before ya try another twist. NONE.
Instead of criticizing Malkin, why not talk about what she wrote? Is she incorrect in her article, if so please point that out.
Liberal Left Diversion Tactics 101.....I'll give you both an E for effort....but over all a FAIL!

But her opinions are suspect, because she is an anchor baby. I responded to her accusations, which you have chosen to ignore. I really just need to see her Long Form Birth Certificate before I can listen to anything else she says, because I am positive she's not really a legitimate citizen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
To hell with Michelle's saying it. I have my birth certificate and I'm saying the same thing...Buck is acting like Ramses played by Yul Brynner...."So let it be written, so let it be done." Edict time! The czar thing is bogus........how do you have a recess appointment when there's no recess? The full powers that this czar-guy is to have is suppose to take effect only when he's vetted by the congress. That's the rules!

Michelle is right and it doesn't matter if she's a green monkey from Burma, I agree.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
To hell with Michelle's saying it. I have my birth certificate and I'm saying the same thing...Buck is acting like Ramses played by Yul Brynner...."So let it be written, so let it be done." Edict time! The czar thing is bogus........how do you have a recess appointment when there's no recess? The full powers that this czar-guy is to have is suppose to take effect only when he's vetted by the congress. That's the rules!

Michelle is right and it doesn't matter if she's a green monkey from Burma, I agree.

Thats cuz you're from the same tree.

peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Now Obama is a Czar. Mad with power, running rampant over the Constitution. The only problem is that the Constitution says nothing about this, and you're all running around like the crazy people you are because Malkin and FOX told you to "be afraid". The Republicans are staying away for the political value of standing back and criticizing Obama's every move.

Michelle is actually a green monkey from the Phillipines, not Burma. Nothing she says can be trusted, because she's "illegal" and taking advantage of the system. Better get Sheriff Joe over to FOX and arrest her for subverting the American Way.

P.S. She's a MUSLIM!!! All green monkeys from the Phillipines are Muslim, so therefore Michelle is a Muslim. GET YOUR GUNS!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now Obama is a Czar. Mad with power, running rampant over the Constitution. The only problem is that the Constitution says nothing about this, and you're all running around like the crazy people you are because Malkin and FOX told you to "be afraid". The Republicans are staying away for the political value of standing back and criticizing Obama's every move.

Michelle is actually a green monkey from the Phillipines, not Burma. Nothing she says can be trusted, because she's "illegal" and taking advantage of the system. Better get Sheriff Joe over to FOX and arrest her for subverting the American Way.

P.S. She's a MUSLIM!!! All green monkeys from the Phillipines are Muslim, so therefore Michelle is a Muslim. GET YOUR GUNS!!!
Green monkey from Burma was a joke.....she's from Philly, not Phillipines.

The recess appointments are almost certain to be challenged in court.

U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell issued the following statement today regarding the President’s unprecedented recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board:
“Just hours after he circumvented the American people by ‘recess’ appointing Richard Cordray to the CFPB, the President has upped the ante by making several additional recess appointments, this time to the NLRB.

Although all of these appointments potentially raise legal and constitutional questions, the NLRB appointments are particularly egregious. Because the President waited to nominate Sharon Block and Richard Griffin until just two days before the Senate was scheduled to adjourn last month, neither has undergone a single confirmation hearing or a single day of debate by the representatives of the American people. Congress has a constitutional duty to examine presidential nominees, a responsibility that serves as a check on executive power.

But what the President did today sets a terrible precedent that could allow any future President to completely cut the Senate out of the confirmation process, appointing his nominees immediately after sending their names up to Congress. This was surely not what the framers had in mind when they required the President to seek the advice and consent of the Senate in making appointments.”

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Green monkey from Burma was a joke.....she's from Philly, not Phillipines.

The recess appointments are almost certain to be challenged in court.

U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell issued the following statement today regarding the President’s unprecedented recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board:
“Just hours after he circumvented the American people by ‘recess’ appointing Richard Cordray to the CFPB, the President has upped the ante by making several additional recess appointments, this time to the NLRB.

Although all of these appointments potentially raise legal and constitutional questions, the NLRB appointments are particularly egregious. Because the President waited to nominate Sharon Block and Richard Griffin until just two days before the Senate was scheduled to adjourn last month, neither has undergone a single confirmation hearing or a single day of debate by the representatives of the American people. Congress has a constitutional duty to examine presidential nominees, a responsibility that serves as a check on executive power.

But what the President did today sets a terrible precedent that could allow any future President to completely cut the Senate out of the confirmation process, appointing his nominees immediately after sending their names up to Congress. This was surely not what the framers had in mind when they required the President to seek the advice and consent of the Senate in making appointments.”

Mitch McConnell has but one purpose, and that's to make sure BHO doesn't get re-elected. He's actually on tape saying it. That isn't very American, is it? Maybe I should add-in protecting the wealthy, and being the #1 shill for big corporations in the Senate. He's completely corrupt.

Your quote of McConnell shows him doing the "job" that he's supposed to do. He's nothing but a criminal in a nice suit.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And when GWB sent names for federal judges to Congress, none were vetted because the Dems refused to do their jobs.
So why didn't GWB just do as bhos did ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Mind you, a president is the only government official constitutionally required to swear that he will “preserve, protect and defend” that Constitution. We are talking here not just about Obama’s characteristically breathtaking arrogance. These are profound violations of his oath and of our fundamental law."