Demander -in-Chief

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
House Republicans File Resolution Criticizing Recess Picks : Roll Call News

a useless WASTE of tax payer money. YAWN.

From your own article. "Rep. Diane Black (Tenn.) and 71 other House Republicans introduced a nonbinding resolution today"

Im not sure if you understand what this means moreluck, but let me illustrate it for you to make it easier.

THEY SHOOT, THEY SCORE!!
9327828-bunch-of-crumbled-paper-being-throwing-into-a-trash-bin-or-waste-bin-isolated-on-black-background.jpg

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, I believe expressing your opinion of his ignoring the constitution put everything "on the record". It may not accomplish anything now, but documentation is important for the future (ask UPS about documentation)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, I believe expressing your opinion of his ignoring the constitution put everything "on the record". It may not accomplish anything now, but documentation is important for the future (ask UPS about documentation)

Rather than wasting house floor time talking about the obvious, why are the republicans not working on some form of jobs bills? "on the record", you must mean like on every television channel that covered it for days right, or do you think NOBODY heard about this yet?

The party of no continues to waste time since taking control of congress.

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michael Hastings’ new book, The Operators, jabs at what could be a vulnerable spot for the Obama Administration, the president’s relationship with the troops.
The book describes a visit to Baghdad:
After the talk, out of earshot from the soldiers and diplomats, he starts to complain.
He starts to act very un-Obamalike, according to a U.S. embassy official who helped organize the trip in Baghdad.

He’s asked to go out to take a few more pictures with soldiers and embassy staffers.
He’s asked to sign copies of his book.
“He didn’t want to take pictures with any more soldiers; he was complaining about it,” a State Department official tells me.
“Look, I was excited to meet him.
I wanted to like him.
Let’s just say the scales fell from my eyes after I did.
These are people over here who’ve been fighting the war, or working every day for the war effort, and he didn’t want to take ****ing pictures with them?”

Via Buzzfeed:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Michael Hastings’ new book, The Operators, jabs at what could be a vulnerable spot for the Obama Administration, the president’s relationship with the troops.
The book describes a visit to Baghdad:
After the talk, out of earshot from the soldiers and diplomats, he starts to complain.
He starts to act very un-Obamalike, according to a U.S. embassy official who helped organize the trip in Baghdad.

He’s asked to go out to take a few more pictures with soldiers and embassy staffers.
He’s asked to sign copies of his book.
“He didn’t want to take pictures with any more soldiers; he was complaining about it,” a State Department official tells me.
“Look, I was excited to meet him.
I wanted to like him.
Let’s just say the scales fell from my eyes after I did.
These are people over here who’ve been fighting the war, or working every day for the war effort, and he didn’t want to take ****ing pictures with them?”

Via Buzzfeed:

Gossip? Rumours? Thats a story?

Get serious.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
hmmmm, yet the hack book written about Palin was forthright , truthful and a story? HAHAHAHAHA......sorry, your hypocrisy is showing again. Better twist around and cover up.

The book on PALIN was right on the money, JUST ASK PALIN! She disappeared right after it hit the shelves! Now, she has been reduced to a mouthpiece for the puppet masters of FOXED SPEWS and right wing think tanks.

Otherwise, Politics over.

Must have been "SOME" truth in there TRP.

Peace.