Democrats dumping raw human waste

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The DNC "This was an honest mistake" LMAO...

They were trained well by their leader. I didn't delete any emails and we certainly don't make it a practice to put :censored2: down a storm drain.

Sportello

Its illegal to dump sewage in storm drains in the Atlanta area where this happened, we finally got indoor plumbing!
That may well be for the location where the dumping took place. I'm sure the company will be fined and the bus driver will be unemployed.

It has nothing to do with Clinton, or her campaign. It is the charter company's fault for hiring an ex-UPS feeder driver.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Storm drains carry rain runoff. Sewers are a separate system.

We have facilities in Atlanta and Gwinnett County where this happened called waste treatment plants that process raw sewage. Its unhealthy to just dump waste in rivers and oceans like some places do.

Sportello

We have facilities in Atlanta and Gwinnett County where this happened called waste treatment plants that process raw sewage. Its unhealthy to just dump waste in rivers and oceans like some places do.
In some places that drain goes to a treatment plant. Not all of America is good with road oils in the river/lake/ground water.

Don't be so provincial.

Like I said, it may very well be illegal where it happened. In that case our hypothetical retired feeder driver will be looking for a new job.

It ain't about Hillary.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It represents her "Brand" quite well... How ironic...

Trumps says :censored2: on a bus and Hillary's bus is overflowing with it.

Boy, they're both doing their part to make America Great Again!! :laugh:

In some places that drain goes to a treatment plant. Not all of America is good with road oils in the river/lake/ground water.

Don't be so provincial.

Like I said, it may very well be illegal where it happened. In that case our hypothetical retired feeder driver will be looking for a new job.

It ain't about Hillary.
What planet do you live on?

over9five

Staff member
Science ain't your strong suit, eh?
You quoted "Storm drains carry rain runoff. Sewers are a separate system."
As you disagreed, this would indicate that sewage went into the storm drains hence you would certainly be able to smell it as you passed one.
Reading ain't your strong suit, eh?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As you disagreed, this would indicate that sewage went into the storm drains hence you would certainly be able to smell it as you passed one.

Ours are a combined system and, yes, there are days when you can smell sewage as you pass a storm drain.

Sportello

I quoted someone else, genius.

TTKU

Sportello

I would like to apologize to all my anti-Hillary brothers and sisters. I have realized that the little area I live in does not have what is commonly referred to as 'storm sewers', we only have sanitary sewers, some of which do collect road runoff. They go to a treatment plant.

The bottom line is, this has absolutely nothing to do with Hillary or her campaign. It was the driver's fault.