Democrats dumping raw human waste

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
This happened with the tour bus of the Dave Matthews Band a few years ago. In that case, some people actually got dumped ON as it was crossing a bridge!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
We have facilities in Atlanta and Gwinnett County where this happened called waste treatment plants that process raw sewage. Its unhealthy to just dump waste in rivers and oceans like some places do.
I wasn't until recent history that the city of Victoria BC quit dumping raw sewage right out into the Strait of Juan de Fuca.

klein

Für Meno :)
We are all drinking pee left behind from dinosaurs..
That's a fact.
Mother nature recycled it for us all.
We don't get fresh water deliverd to planet earth.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
.You have to admit, the party that crushed a ton of union coal jobs because they think the green economy is better for us, caught dumping raw sewerage, is really funny.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
.You have to admit, the party that crushed a ton of union coal jobs because they think the green economy is better for us, caught dumping raw sewerage, is really funny.

Coal jobs went away because coal is more expensive than natural gas, which is far cleaner. The Democrats had nothing to do with it. It's your "free market" at work. That'swhy Trump is lying when he says he will bring coal back.

How, Einstein?

wayfair

swollen member
I had code enforcement almost fine me for cleaning my pool.I had the pump valve set to waste which pumps to the street... chlorine water is a big no-no in the storm drain.. I couldn't imagine raw sewage...
I guess if you live in NY, it's cool though

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
yes she is the perfect criminal compared to Donald.

When Donald is no longer a candidate, the lawsuits will start piling up even higher than the current unbelievable total. Think any women are going to sue? How about Trump University?

Wait until the Trump Russian connection hits the fan, buddy. Even Forbes, which is about as far Right as it gets, connects Trump positively with Russian mafiosos. If you don't believe me, check out the current "400 Richest Americans" issue (October 25th), which establishes without a doubt (including pictures) that Trump is in bed big league with some Russian bad hombres.

Oh, and he's worth $3.7B according to Forbes, not the $10B he claims.